• Thread starter JayHull
  • Start date
  • Views 29,652
GameUpOrShutUp

GameUpOrShutUp

Playboy, Youtuber, Philanthropist
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, let us know how it goes. Hell, if it's actually as useful as it sounds you should do a video.
If it works I will definitely do one

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the Two-Gun Berserker mods (Blue) will be the best as they are +6 at stock in Last Longer (20+ if modded/hybrid)

If you want Last Longer (+6) and Lay Waste (+5)
BL2(BwAAAAAxTQAqDYqhgxAymQfBAUEAwf///////////38DQSQBAME=)

If you want Last Longer (+6) and Yippiee Ki Yay (+5)
BL2(BwAAAAD1mwAqDYqhgxAy2QbBAUEAwf///////////38DQSQBAME=)

FYI these came from Stang's item gallery, very useful for stuff like this :wink:

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I played around with this Gunzerker glitch a lot this morning, and I couldn't for the life of me find anything beneficial about it. I tried numerous combinations of weapons but, according to how the glitch should work, none of the effects from my left gun would apply to the right gun. I mean, yeah the glitch worked and I had two guns in one hand - but that's about it. It still only fired absolutely normal. But maybe some of you guys have had better luck. It's extremely easy to do as well. Oh and thanks Goose306 for the codes above so I didn't have to go searching, hah.

Off topic: How do I tag a user in a thread. Like if I wanted to tag Goose306 in my post, what is the BB code. Couldn't find it in the list of codes.

PurpleDiamond83

PurpleDiamond83

Reaction score
Sin$
shot down... annoying... etc... that'll be my last post thanks.

Last edited:
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Epic Breakthrough...

BBoyCombo83 has come up with the perfect "combo" for Endless Flame of the Firehawk and will be posting about it later on! This looks so sickkk! Yaaaaaayyy!
I believe L LEO MAXIMUS might have already stumbled apon this. Might want to look into it.

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would imagine you could make it continuous just by combining a flame of the Firehawk w/ rough rider?

Hrm gives me another idea that would be hilarious...

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, Firehawk shield needs to completely recharge to do nova blasts and since the rough rider is never full it won't nova blast at all. Same goes for the Black Hole shield.

Yup found this out myself, made me quite sad :frown: lol

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Lets try to find some new cool glitches or exploits now that we'll all be playing for a bit with release of Krieg. Well, at least the Xbox players.

D

David Swain

Reaction score
Sin$
Exploit - shooty mc face - thousand cuts.
2.jpg

MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider

Rdr4life84
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think this would be helpful to anyone from a glitching standpoint. Just thought it was funny so I took a pic of it to share. This happened randomly after I traveled, sort of reminds me of the cartridge days :smile: . Titled: "When keeping it real goes wrong"

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think this would be helpful to anyone from a glitching standpoint. Just thought it was funny so I took a pic of it to share. This happened randomly after I traveled, sort of reminds me of the cartridge days :smile: . Titled: "When keeping it real goes wrong"
HaHa, like some Matrix type stuff, thats funny.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
So I believe I just found an original experience glitch that involves dueling and a deathtrap.... its not a lot of experience but whatever :smile: I was playing in a game and dueling someone who was level 61 mechromancer on my siren, they brought out deathtrap and we had a level 1 in the lobby... I punched deathtrap it died and the level one leveled up, so I tried it again and he leveled up again, unfortunately it took 2 deathtrap kills to get him to level 4... so as I said, not a LOT of experience but we were doing it in sanctuary and it was kind of amusing :smile:

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Goliath vs Train
Thought this was pretty funny. I had fun luring this Goliath to get Smashed by the Train in Tundra Express. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register