• Thread starter JayHull
  • Start date
  • Views 29,648
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
The Legit Rough Rider Shield & The Legit Banshee.

BL2(BwAAAABzYgQAAwEYcBAymQGEBIQGRADg/////////z8A4A==)
BL2(BwAAAAAc7wANDXyhIxAymQfBAUEAwf///////////38DQQkDAME=)

Modded Rough Rider & Modded Banshee for even faster!:wink:
BL2(BwAAAAAcJwANDXqhAxGy/wbBBsEGwQbBBsEGwQbBBsEGARwBAME=)
BL2(BwAAAADcgwQAAwEYcBAyGW0EbQRthFcEbQRtBG0EbQRtxA==)

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's also a way to farm Terra twice, possibly more without exiting the arena area. It requires you to use Leo's peashooter near the entrance area and launch yourself effectively over the hill/mountain to the right (if you are facing in towards Terra from the exit/entrance) you fly past the kill boundary and land on a black mat under the level (similar to how lots of the other levels have it) and can then run back and Terra respawns under the level and you can farm him again. I believe this is where the tentacles come from after you kill Terra once. He will drop full loot upon killing him again under the level; and I would assume probably respawn if you waited long enough.

There is also a very easy way to get out of The Dust with a peashooter and run all around the outside (I was using a glitched Commando at probably 2000% or so speed and could easily run for 1-2 minutes in any direction before I hit kill barriers) there is also a real easy checkerboard to get to from there too.

I got work tomorrow but if I get some time I'll try to get some vids up either tomorrow or the day after of both and any others I might find. They tend to be relatively easy with the peashooter as you can just fly over the invisi-walls.

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As mentioned; here's a video showing how to use a peashooter to get under Terra and farm him twice, possibly more. As well a video for getting out of The Dust and getting to the checkerboard there. HD version should finish processing soon.

Here's the code for the sniper I use throughout the video if you're interested; its been one of my favorites lately just because it looks unique yet legit and drop-dead sexy (White Death with Maliwan/Railer reload and sounds and Pitchfork skin with Fibber damage) I take full responsibility for this weapon build; and of course kudos to LEO MAXIMUS for the sweet-*** peashooter. Card for the gun is at the end of the vid.

BL2(hwAAAADZwASDSIAJESGTiYJZigEL5gUMBRgbMEsxlmKkgoHFYIHy)

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Hunter's Grotto-Under the Checker Box, under the map. I just wanted to post this video in case I can't get this to repeat and it's a one time thing. I will post the video on how to do it if it allows me again. :smile:

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
How I found to get to the Checker Box on Hunter's Grotto.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch at The Warrior where we had multiple Jacks fighting Crystalisk's.

TwiztidMajik

TwiztidMajik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found after the recent update with the level cap increase you can still overload your bank as long as your backpack is over filled meaning 34+/33. Same way as before by selecting an item in your back pack and then selecting a second item in your back pack, the second item you select will then be stored in the bank. To get your back pack over 33 you just have to sell some guns (not more than 20 I think) then buy out the vending machines and buy your original guns back.

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone that can explain to me the glitch people are talking about to farm Pearlescents? It has something to do with the Doctor's Orders mission.

Also my apologies if this thread is intended solely for contributions rather than requests such as mine. I will edit my post accordingly if needed.

Amatsuo

Amatsuo

Borderlands 2 Information Goddess
Stickied Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone that can explain to me the glitch people are talking about to farm Pearlescents? It has something to do with the Doctor's Orders mission.

Also my apologies if this thread is intended solely for contributions rather than requests such as mine. I will edit my post accordingly if needed.
At the objectives Led Loot Shrimps spawn 90% of the time from the boxes near bloodwing's cage. Led Looters have high chance to drop Rares.

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the objectives Led Loot Shrimps spawn 90% of the time from the boxes near bloodwing's cage. Led Looters have high chance to drop Rares.

So basically start the mission, but don't finish it? And I can just continue to open the boxes with higher chances of seeing Looters jump out?

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically start the mission, but don't finish it? And I can just continue to open the boxes with higher chances of seeing Looters jump out?

Start mission, pick up first echo recording. Get to part near bloodwing's cage and open boxes. Kill loot midgets and don't pick up the echo recording in the box. Save and quit. Do it again.

iThrowAIDS

iThrowAIDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JayHull JayHull Those "Checker Boards" are the map's spawn room, it's where your character first starts out while in a loading screen so you are invincible during the loading process.

GameUpOrShutUp

GameUpOrShutUp

Playboy, Youtuber, Philanthropist
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Jay you should invest in a capture card to make videos man..

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man..I plan on getting El Gato. My IPhone vids will have to do a little longer. :wink:

Elgato's are solid that's what I use. FYI they have one major flaw - don't disconnect the USB/signal for capturing prior to stopping capture. If you do you lose everything you captured due to the way the capping works with the Elgato. Other than that I personally think its the best current-generation HDMI capture solution.

fcukwithfire

fcukwithfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not tested this yet, but can't wait until I get off of work to give it a shot. Credit goes to Despairaporia over on the GBX Forums.

It is possible for Salvador to carry any two weapons in one hand! To do this, equip an Class mod that enhances Last Longer (and have at least one point in it obviously).
Activate the Action Skill and wait until only a few seconds are left. Unequip the mod and both guns fused! Basically, it is the right gun with special attributes from the left one.
Examples? Below...

Edit: The originally left gun keeps fusing with other guns in your hand as long as you don't swap to that weapon itself or activate gunzerking again (actually, gunzerking only stops the fusions when you gunzerk with the weapon you used for the glitch)

Edit 2: Return of the Vladof Rocket Launcher Infinite Ammo Glitch!
To do this, get a Vladof Launcher (duh) and activate gunzerking with it the left hand. Shoot until it is able to save a rocket. The right hand doesn't consume ammo anymore (or one less per pull for weapons that use more than bullet per pull) You can see when that moment is simply by holding the right Trigger, R2 or whatever it is on the PC.

With my Glitch, you are able to inherit that ability to all other guns you have with you as long as don't switch to the Vladof Rocket Launcher. You can however, replace that Rocket Launcher to give the less-ammo-per-shot ability to all your guns without worrying about the glitch screwing up.

Edit 3: You can stack several special abilities on a single gun! Want a healing, shield penetrating rex? Sure, why not?
The only problem is that you musn't return those weapons to the backpack or swap to them or else you will lose the effects. So the maximum amount of abilities a single gun can get is 3 + 1 for the Vladof RL glitch that works on any gun.
However, you should stack only to abilites. Why? Gunzerk with a gun that you haven't used for the hybrids (except the right gun, which you should keep all the time) in the left hand, that gun ALSO gains the stacked abilites!

Dual-Wielding two Shield-penetrating and healing DPUHs? Hell yeah!

Top Bottom
Login
Register