• Thread starter JayHull
  • Start date
  • Views 29,653
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Pea Shooter!? Is that the name for Leo Max's Launching weapon?! If so, I've made a bunch so I could just use those.
Yes, the "Peashooter" is a great launching weapon. If you have your own I am sure they will get the job done as well.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
On the Checker box below/out of the map on the mission "Where Angels Fear to Tread"
PKABJlTl.jpg

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting to the "Checker Board" underneath *Where Angels Fear to Tread* mission.

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
JayHull JayHull dont know if you know ti or if its even of public knowledge but i havnt seen any video on it. In beatdown you can propel yourself using the peashooter from the road behind the actual fast travel (you just jump to the other side with peashooter) to the desert opposite and find yourself in a bunker/terra like situation traveling through desert. dont know for how long or far but i managed to jump across and start walking till host fast travelled.

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
JayHull JayHull dont know if you know ti or if its even of public knowledge but i havnt seen any video on it. In beatdown you can propel yourself using the peashooter from the road behind the actual fast travel (you just jump to the other side with peashooter) to the desert opposite and find yourself in a bunker/terra like situation traveling through desert. dont know for how long or far but i managed to jump across and start walking till host fast travelled.
Similar to the vid I posted on page 1? Or you talking launching over where you travel back to the Crater?

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Here's one I discovered last night. I checked on YouTube and found nothing similar. It's pretty slick I thought. I was just going through a 2nd play through with my brother and found this. So this morning I did it to a buddy on his Siren's play through one. Ha Ha. Check it out.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's one I discovered last night. I checked on YouTube and found nothing similar. It's pretty slick I thought. I was just going through a 2nd play through with my brother and found this. So this morning I did it to a buddy on his Siren's play through one. Ha Ha. Check it out.
Ah I was in that Party! I was like, "WTF are they doing over there."

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
And this was totalling on accident? There's gotta be so many glitches out there with the Peashooter and Banshee mod.
Yeah, last night I just was messing around kept landing in lava, Then I got it and was like "whoa."

Christian86

VolvoChristian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi ya'll :smile: Does anyone know if the skill glitch has been patched? Had a guy I boosted earlier today asking about it :smile:

JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
I knew of it but have nerver tried it myself :smile:
See that I left out Point in my message , skill point glitch :tongue:
Yeah, I'll look into it. There was a couple other glitches I didn't know about recently to. I would never need to do them obviously but still interesting to know whats working and whats patched.

Christian86

VolvoChristian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'll look into it. There was a couple other glitches I didn't know about recently to. I would never need to do them obviously but still interesting to know whats working and whats patched.

Yeah you have right :smile: Thanks :smile:

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Would you be so kind to post the shield code, please? I could really use one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register