С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I normally see these listed on eBay at around 50-80 dollars. I managed to snag one for 16 bucks from the company that makes them. It just came in the mail today and it was so worth it :happy:

If you'd like to buy one, go here

4XeFwCN.jpg
Figured I would tag some of you who read my review of the Burial At Sea Episode 2 or those who I believe like Bioshock.
Sobriquet Sobriquet Wealdstone Raider Wealdstone Raider The Awesome Guy The Awesome Guy Bossman4 Keysnsamples Keysnsamples Kingkat714 sicurri

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats awesome dude!
I may be 20 years old, but I'm still a kid at heart lolz.

BTW Liking the new name! Trying to think if there is a reference in it somewhere or is it simply your real name?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, that looks amazing.
Glad you like it like I do! I had wanted one for awhile, just had to wait to find a good price for one. I had seen it on youtube originally and this girl bought two of them. She took the "EVE" label off of one of them, swapped the blue LED's for red LED's and made an ADAM hypo :geek: 
Better start using your special powers.
If plasmids were real, I'd be a crazed-splicer in no time, going mad with power xD

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
That's super awesome. I need one of those!!!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's super awesome. I need one of those!!!
Google "Eve Hypo NECA."

NECA is the company that makes them, they come in a nifty box. Like I said, on eBay there are some for like 70 bucks, but you can get one right from the manufacturer for 16 bucks :roflmao:

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
But can you drink it? Like a vigor?

Why the hell is your hand so damn big.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But can you drink it?

Why the hell is your hand so damn big.
I would not drink it. Its much more efficient to use a hypo. If you were to drink EVE/ADAM, it would take 10 times as much substance to get the same power out of a plasmid when compared to main-lining EVE/ADAM.

My hands are big to reflect the size of something else, if you must know. :whistle:

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so awesome! you should definitely make an adam one too :biggrin:

Not going to lie, it is very tempting, but I think I'm good. I would not mind getting a replica light-up ADAM/Plasmid/Tonic Vial.
bioshock_plasmid_prop_replica_by_fairlyodd1217-d59g5jc.jpg

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I normally see these listed on eBay at around 50-80 dollars. I managed to snag one for 16 bucks from the company that makes them. It just came in the mail today and it was so worth it :happy:

If you'd like to buy one, go here

4XeFwCN.jpg
Figured I would tag some of you who read my review of the Burial At Sea Episode 2 or those who I believe like Bioshock.
Sobriquet Sobriquet Wealdstone Raider Wealdstone Raider The Awesome Guy The Awesome Guy Bossman4 Keysnsamples Keysnsamples Kingkat714 sicurri
you got as link to this i want one 
never mind i found it sorry 
i wish they had bio shock infite stuff too

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cha-Ching!
I'm guessing that means you bought one? Or are you referring to the bargain itself?
you got as link to this i want one 
never mind i found it sorry 
i wish they had bio shock infite stuff too
Actually, NECA makes a replica of the skyhook and I think they around 50 bucks or so. There are Vigor bottles, but they cost over 300 dollars :cry: Going to start looking for some knock-off ones!!!

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing that means you bought one? Or are you referring to the bargain itself?

Actually, NECA makes a replica of the skyhook and I think they around 50 bucks or so. There are Vigor bottles, but they cost over 300 dollars :cry: Going to start looking for some knock-off ones!!!
let me no if you find any i will look too

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$

I bought it. It will be a nice addition to my Retro Wall.

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You bet I will man! Sounds good, let me and us all know if you find any yourself!

Retro Wall? That sounds epic!
It's nothing special. I got a bunch of my retro consoles up there, like my SNES and GameCube.

Top Bottom
Login
Register