What's new

Xbox 360 Big Forza modding thread (TUT's+DL's)

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 170,910
Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
With my flashed xbox 360, could I sell all my legit games and burn copies from the internet and use those?
Yea but it will be illegal at that point

Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
DLC Car (the slt files in fact) can/must be edited the same way as the 'normal' gamedb.slt. The difference is that everytime you make some changes any of the files you must repack the DLC and copy back to the 360's Content Folder (there where DLC is stored by default)
You will need following PC Software:
- wxpirs [to unpack DLC]
- XLAST [to compress/repack your editied DLC]
Google for both progrmas. There are also youtube videos that show how to unpack and repack DLC
For this it wont let me extract the db

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on a JTAG or RGH system? If not then unfortunately you can't mod the DLC.

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to use QuickBMS and the script posted at the bottom of the first post. Once it's extracted, then you can just zip it back up normally. The game accepts normal zip files, but the ones that come with the game are encrypted, so they have to be extracted with the special script.

Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to use QuickBMS and the script posted at the bottom of the first post. Once it's extracted, then you can just zip it back up normally. The game accepts normal zip files, but the ones that come with the game are encrypted, so they have to be extracted with the special script.
I cant use wxpirs?

xXx foRce xXx

xXx foRce xXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Vette you must use wxpirs first to unpack the DLC container files.
Then you go to the folder where you unpacked the files (with wxpirs) and unpack the zip file that contains the database file. The rest must be done as Teancum described.
I use Forza Studio 4.1 to unzip Forza zip files..
QuickBMS works also but Forza Studio is easy to use.
Can be found at www.codeescape.com
Though there .NET Framework 2.0 and XNA Framework 3.1 are required for Forza Studio to work

Last edited:
Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Vette you must use wxpirs first to unpack the DLC container files.
Then you go to the folder where you unpacked the files (with wxpirs) and unpack the zip file that contains the database file. The rest must be done as Teancum described.
I use Forza Studio 4.1 to unzip Forza zip files..
QuickBMS works also but Forza Studio is easy to use.
Can be found at www.codeescape.com
Though there .NET Framework 2.0 and XNA Framework 3.1 are required for Forza Studio to work
I wont let me unpack the zip tho thats what i was trying to say

Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just opening it with wxprs then opening the rar when unpacked to a folder
xXx foRce xXx xXx foRce xXx can you do a big favor for me? By modding the tires on all the good muscle cars like your charger on your fb page? I can get you a link tomorrow I'm on mobile now.

xXx foRce xXx

xXx foRce xXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you should look for the Table Data_CarBody. D3FEKT explained it very good in his 1st Post

Top Bottom
Login
Register