• Views 14,995
MaJeSTiiKZz

MaJeSTiiKZz

Gian :D
Reaction score
Sin$
original.gif
Welcome to my Supreme Box Logo Replica Shirt Store everyone!​
These are in fact fakes of real Supreme shirts that are not made anymore and go for at least $100 on Ebay. I print these shirts myself legitimately and actually preshrink and use a press. The only thing is they aren't from Supreme themselves :')​
Right now the selection of shirts I have are collaborations with Supreme, the brands include:​
1. Gucci
2. Louis Vuitton​
3. Bathing Ape
In the future I will be printing anything from different color box logos to any box logo you find/make yourself!​
The Shirts:
Bathing Ape
IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_5634.jpg
Louis Vuitton​
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_3787.jpg
Gucci
IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_4664.jpg
Close-ups on the tags to show the quality​
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1217.jpg
I was so surprised on how good of quality these turned out to be that I even wear them myself and random people have asked to buy them off of me. In the future after I sell all the shirts I have, I'll be actually buying the Supreme Hanes Tees from their actual website and print on those but for now I'm using these shirts for the quality and cause I have a bunch :tongue:
Prices:​
All shirts are 25 dollars due to shipping and paypal fees.​
As compared to the outrageous prices on Ebay for a shirt that has a chance of being fake, this is a good deal.​
Sizes/Inventory:​
Supreme x Bathing Ape
1 Small​
1 Medium​
2 Larges​
2 XXL​
Supreme x Louis Vuitton​
1 Small​
0 Medium​
1 Larges​
2 XXL​
Supreme x Gucci
1 Small​
0 Medium​
0 Large​
1 XXL​
If you want one just message me on here! Same goes for questions or suggestions! Thanks fellow members, have a great day!​

Last edited:
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
you say you press these yourself... can you press other kinds of shirts?_?

MaJeSTiiKZz

MaJeSTiiKZz

Reaction score
Sin$
you say you press these yourself... can you press other kinds of shirts?_?
Yes I could, anything that fits on the paper I have really, I just chose to use Supreme because it is my personal favorite and I know it's a rare brand

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I could, anything that fits on the paper I have really, I just chose to use Supreme because it is my personal favorite and I know it's a rare brand
how big is the paper you have?_?

MaJeSTiiKZz

MaJeSTiiKZz

Reaction score
Sin$
Would you trade a shirt for a $20 Amazon gift card code? I'd be willing to give the code first, in case you were wandering code was received by me from here: http://dev.bukkit.org/store/ (Rewards point system for people downloading my plugin).
Man I really would but I'm a music producer in need of cash to build my at home studio. Thank you though and I'm pretty sure I used your plugin for my server back in the day :wink:!

Last edited by a moderator:
MaJeSTiiKZz

MaJeSTiiKZz

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any Hoodies ?
I planned on making those when it gets cold again, or when ever I get enough money to buy a bunch of american apparel hoodies with out the zipper, only cause they are really soft and come blank but I'd sell those for more than these shirts

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
n
original.gif
Welcome to my Supreme Box Logo Replica Shirt Store everyone!​
These are in fact fakes of real Supreme shirts that are not made anymore and go for at least $100 on Ebay. I print these shirts myself legitimately and actually preshrink and use a press. The only thing is they aren't from Supreme themselves :')​
Right now the selection of shirts I have are collaborations with Supreme, the brands include:​
1. Gucci
2. Louis Vuitton​
3. Bathing Ape
In the future I will be printing anything from different color box logos to any box logo you find/make yourself!​
The Shirts:
Bathing Ape
IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_5634.jpg
Louis Vuitton​
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_3787.jpg
Gucci
IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_4664.jpg
Close-ups on the tags to show the quality​
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1217.jpg
I was so surprised on how good of quality these turned out to be that I even wear them myself and random people have asked to buy them off of me. In the future after I sell all the shirts I have, I'll be actually buying the Supreme Hanes Tees from their actual website and print on those but for now I'm using these shirts for the quality and cause I have a bunch :tongue:
Prices:​
All shirts are 25 dollars due to shipping and paypal fees.​
As compared to the outrageous prices on Ebay for a shirt that has a chance of being fake, this is a good deal.​
Sizes/Inventory:​
Supreme x Bathing Ape
1 Small​
0 Medium​
2 Larges​
2 XXL​
Supreme x Louis Vuitton​
1 Small​
1 Medium​
2 Larges​
2 XXL​
Supreme x Gucci
1 Small​
1 Medium​
1 Large​
1 XXL​
If you want one just message me on here! Same goes for questions or suggestions! Thanks fellow members, have a great day!​
nice shop

Top Bottom
Login
Register