What's new

Discussion BEST LEGIT PLAYERS

V

VoOdOo

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
WILLZZ is like a legit 44 i think i play with him alot and he is sponsered by bsetbuy and travelocity.

O

oSmAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ns0mNiA said:
dude i know walshy is good and all but he is definately the one to make jokes about..i mean i no hes good, but google him!!! look how goofy he looks!! he looks like a train hit him! Now i no why he plays halo 24/7 lol btw heres a sample pic of him :
walshy.jpg

LMAO!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!

and how do you know thats him????????- googling walshy could bring up someone else...

kontra said:
have u all forgotten about mlg legend Kontra
NO kontra........NO- lol

K

KantTouchThis

Reaction score
Sin$
I know a few really good people, MLG TessleR is one of the best ive played with though..

T

TiNd3r

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
paidnickel and x toilet duck x are the best in the world.

T

TiNd3r

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh up until 31 i bridged myself host, never cheated though.

Even when i did have host, i still got fricken cheated, its like the other team slowed thier internet down by downloading **** and they get red bar, really hard for me to kill them. :frown:

Also i had this guy who tried to nuke my ip - nearly lagged me out, i was in red/yellow bar and i lost because of the lag :frown:

So i am a pretty good legit player, but i gave up now.

I remember when i gave up a while back, picked up the controller again and couldnt throw a sticky properly! It pissed me off because i was getting owned by 32's then and i couldnt adjust to halo 2, couldnt aim or anything.

O

oSmAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Masterelite1001]i made a account sm311y m3xican and only played 7 games in double team won them all! some of them i got all he kills legit too! [URL="http://bungie.com/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=SM311y%20M3X1CaN" said:
http://bungie.com/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=SM311y%20M3X1CaN[/URL]

seriously 7 games unbeaten is not a great achievement

L

lx underoath xl

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the real Lil Poision. He kicked my ***.
LINK
Although I was playing like ****.

Top Bottom
Login
Register