What's new

Discussion BEST LEGIT PLAYERS

O

oSmAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea guyz, i was just wondering if you know any of the world best halo2 players........i hear LeGeNdPimPs is realllll good..........AnT12???????? Soldi3r187?????????- heard of any of these guyz.......

M

mischifous

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
MLG Blaw Blaw- he doesnt want friend requests, hell kill you. Hes on my friends list though :tongue: MLG BlawBlaw is leader of the real mlg clan!!

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OGRE 1
OGRE 2
Fonzi
TSquared
Gandi
Saiyan
Walshy
Zyos
Lil Poison - 7 years old

theres so many....

M

mischifous

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yea, lil poisin i forgot about him. I sent him a friend request, he accpted,he cussed me out when all i was doing was sitting in a pregame lobby. (havent ever tlked or played with him) he starts calling me noob and cussing his lil mouth out, than removes me from his friends list, and he said he was supposably going to leave me 'bad feedback' lol, omg im scared,. but lil poison is a lil gay.

O

oSmAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mischifous said:
MLG Blaw Blaw- he doesnt want friend requests, hell kill you. Hes on my friends list though :tongue: MLG BlawBlaw is leader of the real mlg clan!!

yea, i searched him on Bungie and he dnt seem that amazing.........and his clan is "NeXt MLG NeXt" - and its not even high!!

T

timhashalo

Reaction score
Sin$
uimm dude.. the pros they don't play mm. they just do customs all day.

M

mischifous

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesnt do mm. He goes against the good people..

Hey guys look at my friend blaw blaws games http://bungie.com/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=MLG BlawBlaw
notice how many hes won, yet how he plays barlely any matchmaking.
OMG
i just saw lil poison's games, look at all the games hes plaed, HE HAS 200 something pages, and only like 300 mm games. WOW and he plays a lot of slayer.

A

ADV1L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
timhashalo said:
uimm dude.. the pros they don't play mm. they just do customs all day.
exactly, they have better things to do than play mm and get cheated.
most of the ppl that are 'legit' with high ranks are semi or wannabe pro (like me and some of my friends)
many mlg players don't have 1 specific gamertag that they play on

i've played with lil poison, he's actually not too bad (averaged like 20 kills and 6 deaths at rank 37) i bridged him host for a few games and let him do all the playing.

D

Duo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My legit rank is 34...then after that I would get either cheated or yep cheated

K

KillerSniperOO7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Supposably OGRE 1 and OGRE 2 are the best of the best and I think there twins. PaCmAyNe is supposably very good too mainly Rumble Pit.

T

The Finishliner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KillerSniperOO7 said:
Supposably OGRE 1 and OGRE 2 are the best of the best and I think there twins. PaCmAyNe is supposably very good too mainly Rumble Pit.
wow PaCmAyNe lol!! me and my friend always use that just to make dumb jokes about because usaly hispanic or latino say "Hey Mayne" like that and I amde PaCmAyNe and then when I played Guild Wars I made osm emss aroudn charcters Archermayne, Rangermayne, and so on and we just always joke about PaCmAyNe never got to paly the dude though and I am a legit 6 modded all the way to a 50 lol!! I can kick *** on Halo 2 I am equivalent to ORGE 1 and OGRE 2 combined while doing coke off the blade of a knife even though I was a legit 6 at least in team slayer my legit rank when I stopepd modding and played on another account is 42 then modding rolled around and I just modded the hell out of like 10 accounts lol it was fun though.

NsOmNiA

NsOmNiA

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
dude i know walshy is good and all but he is definately the one to make jokes about..i mean i no hes good, but google him!!! look how goofy he looks!! he looks like a train hit him! Now i no why he plays halo 24/7 lol btw heres a sample pic of him :
walshy.jpg

LMAO!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!

T

Tbone

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
well ogre 1 and ogre 2 are twins and are supposedly legit 42's

pacmayne used to be number 1 on the rumble pit leader board for the longest time, i guarantee he is a cheater

also the dude that is beast at unreal tournament fatality was a legit 40 (he used to be on the leaderboards)

edit: oh and t squared was on mtv on made lol

iv'e heard of lil poison i think he used to be in ksi or MoB, i know he went to mlg (i saw him there)

Top Bottom
Login
Register