What's new

Best Car Game!?

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the best car games for pc? I would like to play a game like forza horizon or test drive, where you can free roam. I also like being able to modify cars. Any games like that? Gonna download f1 2014 because thats the closest thing i could find.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Project CARS
Test Drive Unlimited 2
F1 Series
Dirt Series
Grid Series

Each does a different job.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NEED FOR SPEED:UNDERGROUND 2
It's Old, I am fairly sure it is supported on 360 by emu. as it was an OG Xbox title.
But I am pretty sure anyone who has ever owned or played it will agree it was NOT ONLY ahead of it's time in gaming as far as upgrade options.But it had tuning and Dyno testing as well as track testing.
Not to mention it was the apex in NFS franchised history---Carbon was good but not as great,and kicked off the rapid downward spiral of doom for EA games, and NFS specifically.
You say you like to customize, and free roam, I got to be honest even as an older game than MCLA, NFS:U2 Shyts ALL over Midnight Club L.A. ( MCLA old,I got bored...that tends to happen when better games come out,and you have modded every car in every possible way.....even the unthinkable ones)
The upgrade list and possibilities with that game are SO HUGE I will not be able to post it all here, So instead I tracked down some player notes from IGN Games. http://www.ign.com/faqs/2005/action...round-2-parts-list-and-general-faq-pal-571203

It seriously is a game of such awesomeness, that it deserves a PROFESSIONALLY PROGRAMMED 360/RM EDITION (ReMastered), One that leaves ALL the original concepts,upgrades, part and named manufacturers of the title as they were originally scripted, a little less BK and Cingular might be nice though.
Simply Update the A/V Graphics (Audio and Visual)
add cars that not only should have made the cut then and didn't,but add the one for years between now and then.
This does not mean hiring no name rejects, or idiots like Criterion,.....(NFS:MW2012)..GARBAGE..not quite Burnout Revenge, definitely in no way truly related to any other NFS.
Fotos-Need-for-speed-underground-2-need-for-speed-12399748-800-600.jpg

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
NEED FOR SPEED:UNDERGROUND 2
It's Old, I am fairly sure it is supported on 360 by emu. as it was an OG Xbox title.
But I am pretty sure anyone who has ever owned or played it will agree it was NOT ONLY ahead of it's time in gaming as far as upgrade options.But it had tuning and Dyno testing as well as track testing.
Not to mention it was the apex in NFS franchised history---Carbon was good but not as great,and kicked off the rapid downward spiral of doom for EA games, and NFS specifically.
You say you like to customize, and free roam, I got to be honest even as an older game than MCLA, NFS:U2 Shyts ALL over Midnight Club L.A. ( MCLA old,I got bored...that tends to happen when better games come out,and you have modded every car in every possible way.....even the unthinkable ones)
The upgrade list and possibilities with that game are SO HUGE I will not be able to post it all here, So instead I tracked down some player notes from IGN Games. http://www.ign.com/faqs/2005/action...round-2-parts-list-and-general-faq-pal-571203

It seriously is a game of such awesomeness, that it deserves a PROFESSIONALLY PROGRAMMED 360/RM EDITION (ReMastered), One that leaves ALL the original concepts,upgrades, part and named manufacturers of the title as they were originally scripted, a little less BK and Cingular might be nice though.
Simply Update the A/V Graphics (Audio and Visual)
add cars that not only should have made the cut then and didn't,but add the one for years between now and then.
This does not mean hiring no name rejects, or idiots like Criterion,.....(NFS:MW2012)..GARBAGE..not quite Burnout Revenge, definitely in no way truly related to any other NFS.
Fotos-Need-for-speed-underground-2-need-for-speed-12399748-800-600.jpg

Kinda like my first car game in which I actually played properly. I think.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda like my first car game in which I actually played properly. I think.
Lol, Yeah there wasn't a lot of game mods for those early titles.......sure there were cheat codes sometimes. But Hell that game had so much You can't help but want no wait EXPECT more in modern street racer/race sim games

TXIDarkAvenger

TXIDarkAvenger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Assetto Corsa. Played a lot of racing games and as a racing fan this is shaping up to be the best sim available. Right now its in early access but its worth the price.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Is Forza Motorsport 5 out for PC? I played it on Xbox and it looks like Jesus! I could only imagine how Ultra High textures would like (PC)...

Top Bottom
Login
Register