What's new

Tutorial Best BO2 Zombies Menu W/ Tutorial!!!

• Thread starter CrossFadeFTW
  • Start date
  • Views 115,027

Do you like this menu?

• Total voters
XBLNick

XBLNick

Hoster and JTAG SELLER
Reaction score
Sin$
I will once i get on. and why are people having problems?the Tutorial is exactly how i set it up...
I've read it over and over again all my stuff is correct i even tried injecting the gsc still nothing....

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read it over and over again all my stuff is correct i even tried injecting the gsc still nothing....
so u renamed it. put it in the ZM gametypes and launched the Default_mp.xex and it still doesnt work. 
Interesting cause thats what i did. Works 100% for me. it isnt the menu cause ive had many people message me saying thanks it works.

Last edited:
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
so u renamed it. put it in the ZM gametypes and launched the Default_mp.xex and it still doesnt work. 
Interesting cause thats what i did. Works 100% for me. it isnt the menu cause ive had many people message me saying thanks it works.
Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
IronMind

IronMind

Reaction score
Sin$

I had the same problem. Try putting the menu in the zombies folder of black ops 2 AND in the black ops 2 discovery where all the black ops 2 files are. as shown here

054ec98616.png

CyberSide

CyberSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same problem. Try putting the menu in the zombies folder of black ops 2 AND in the black ops 2 discovery where all the black ops 2 files are. as shown here

054ec98616.png
Thanks, I will try that

CyberSide

CyberSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working,

054ec98616.png
Ok so remove the menu restart xbox, put the menu in the bo2 directory then gametypes_zm, restart xbox, dont sign in launch default_mp.xex wait 15 seconds, login to profile, go straight to zombies, go online and boom you have the menu

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working,

Ok so remove the menu restart xbox, put the menu in the bo2 directory then gametypes_zm, restart xbox, dont sign in launch default_mp.xex wait 15 seconds, login to profile, go straight to zombies, go online and boom you have the menu
what does restarting your xbox have to do with this lol ... and that's what i said in the tutorial... dafuq

C

Chips4Chubs

"Silence is a source of great strength" ~ Lao Tzu
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been using all day :biggrin:

Great Menu!

Ramix

Ramix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting a fatal crash when starting zombies from multiplayer, im not banned, i can play on multiplayer... just zombies freezes and says "fatal crash intercepted"

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting a fatal crash when starting zombies from multiplayer, im not banned, i can play on multiplayer... just zombies freezes and says "fatal crash intercepted"
Its not the menu. its your bypass that does that.

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea same issue here but they banned my bo2 shortly after....
That is because BO2 Cheat Protection is still on their servers. so if u go online with any menu of any kind you will be put on a list to get kv banned.

M

modded accounts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion this is the best mod menu for zombies cause the gun's and perks change for every map. Grezz's Menu doesn't have that.
Fenix V5 is one of the best mod menu's out there for FREE ON BO2 Zombies
This is for Xbox360 and PS3
(Please leave a like if you enjoy the menu)
Video:
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w5j2f5ae3mwgdxn/clientids.gsc
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...2c1cea938597891789488bbd/analysis/1437903312/
All credit goes to : DrHackHD

Controls:
-Dpad to go up and down.
-x to select
-Melee to go back

Whats new in this menu is :
-Bug fixes
-Added COD Jumper
-Added Ice Skater
-Added Invisible Zombies
-Added Model Menu
-Fixed Easter Egg Song

Tutorial:
1. Download the GSC file.
2. Rename it to _clientids.gsc
3. Move the file to raw/maps/mp/gametypes_zm/
4. Launch BO2 Default_mp.xex
5. Sign in after 15 seconds.
6. Go to zombies and connectit
7. Aim and Crouch to open
Have fun :smile:

IF it doesn't open delete the menu, restart your Xbox, put the menu in the same folder, restart your Xbox again then do steps 4-7

IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON SKYPE BY CLICKING THE SKYPE BUTTON BELOW

I love using it caus its the best one out now i think but you still need to fix some options like headless zombies and some things. but good menu!!

tauntdevil

tauntdevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So obviously, I am a noob. But I do not have the folders required to place the mod into?
Xbox 360
Edit:Image removed to save err space

Is there something I have to do like play the game for a bit or something for them to be created or? Game works perfect though never been online with it. Still working on getting bypass (I think) but was going to try out the menu offline solo zombies. Sorry

Edit: Yeah yeah yeah, I am an idiot, I know. I think I figured it out already. Working on it now. Found the tutorial video on it. Sorry

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register