Working Behemoth Out of Map In-Depth Tutorial

• Thread starter RecklessReindeer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,899
RecklessReindeer

RecklessReindeer

Reaction score
Sin$

No, this is not a repost, this is for those people who could not figure out how to do this glitch by themselves; here are some tricks and tips to be able to do it at least 1/5 tries.
I hope this was video taped alright considering i lack a capture-card

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

No, this is not a repost, this is for those people who could not figure out how to do this glitch by themselves; here are some tricks and tips to be able to do it at least 1/5 tries.

Looks pretty difficult but fun!

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ita not bad once you get the hang of it!
Literally just did it online and got a loki out of it. Somhow i died when my griffin was flying around.
It seems like you'd die easily getting into it online, maybe I'll try to do it later.

RecklessReindeer

RecklessReindeer

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like you'd die easily getting into it online, maybe I'll try to do it later.
yes, its literally in the middle of the battle hot spot. you have to wait for your team to hold down the other team or wait for them to be temporarily spawning somewhere else, then make your move. given i get it in 3 tries, i spend maybe 30 seconds total getting into the glitch. At the end of the day, its worth it when you get a high killstreak.
A KEM is very doable if you got someone else's gun/ you have full ammo and you get in the glitch early on in the game.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, its literally in the middle of the battle hot spot. you have to wait for your team to hold down the other team or wait for them to be temporarily spawning somewhere else, then make your move. given i get it in 3 tries, i spend maybe 30 seconds total getting into the glitch. At the end of the day, its worth it when you get a high killstreak.
A KEM is very doable if you got someone else's gun/ you have full ammo and you get in the glitch early on in the game.
I doubt I'll be able to do it online then considering I'm never on a good team so they wouldn't be able to hold it down.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Naw man, I've done it more than once in a single game haha. i can do it almost every game i get into now. If your ps4, add me.
Well I might try it in a custom game and I'm on Xbox 360.

Jonnehboi

Jonnehboi

Reaction score
Sin$

This was amazing man! Loved the tutorial! Maybe you can start a Twitch account and get donations off that! I think yu will have an awesome time making glitch videos on YouTube with a capture card!

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Your explanations make me want to retry this!

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get onto the pipe on the first strafe jump... is this maybe patched or am I just bad? I was able to get onto the pipe fairly easy last time. Xbox 360.

ADR x TECH

ADR x TECH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

you need to do a text tutorual

Top Bottom
Login
Register