Reaction score
Sin$
anybody haz yet?

Quo

aquaboy89

Up in the SoundClouds
Reaction score
Sin$
No mods. None for single player, co-op and multiplayer are server side, and like stated, to good of a game to mod.

DjTidez

Mr Washington

Missin' my buds!
Reaction score
Sin$
As others have stated, I would rather not mod a good game that has no need to be needing a mod.

ForeverSlacking

ForeverSlacking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If people focused on the game it would be modded its just that no one wants to... Want mods? Make them.

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is to good to be ruined to mods. Nice spelling by the way.

Nice grammar, the game is "too" good to be ruined

But really if anyone set their mind to it, it could be done. No one really cares because everyone is occupied with Call of Duty.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is to good to be ruined to mods. Nice spelling by the way.
I did that on purpose. If I would have said 'what' you would think I didn't understand it. I said 'wat' which means what you said makes no sense.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice grammar, the game is "too" good to be ruined

But really if anyone set their mind to it, it could be done. No one really cares because everyone is occupied with Call of Duty.
Oops my bad, will be edited. I really hope nobody will mod this game though, it is the greatest game I have ever played and I don't want that to change due to modding.

I did that on purpose. If I would have said 'what' you would think I didn't understand it. I said 'wat' which means what you said makes no sense.
Even though he used a fragment instead of a sentence, you should have easily understood it. He insinuated that a good game doesn't need mods. I agree completely.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
cant say that you wouldnt like to trolololol on xbl with hax 2.0

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oops my bad, will be edited. I really hope nobody will mod this game though, it is the greatest game I have ever played and I don't want that to change due to modding.

Even though he used a fragment instead of a sentence, you should have easily understood it. He insinuated that a good game doesn't need mods. I agree completely.
>a good game that has no need to be needing a mod.
yeah I should have easily understood that what was I thinking?

oh and I just want to let you know that I respect you now since you used a 5 syllable word.

Shadrack

V3NOM SKIILLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no mods for the simple reason that the vast majority can't & they have dedicated servers so that makes it even harder.

X

XxDigital HDxX

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing that I would like, and for me to keep a secret would be infinite health or infinite ammo. (I know this is calling for flamers)

Top Bottom
Login
Register