• Start date
  • Views 531
Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was going 6-0-1 in seasons and I decided to play another match. The passing has just turned horrible. Now all the other person has to do is get one lucky over the top through ball and score. The passing is just very inaccurate and never goes to the person I want to pass it to. This game feels unplayable to me now, good time to try out AW actually.

Last edited:
Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was going 6-0-1 in seasons and I decided to play another match. The passing has just turned horrible. Now all the other person has to do is get one lucky over the top through ball and score. The passing is just very inaccurate and never goes to the person I want to pass it to. This game feels unplayable to me now, good time to try out AW actually.

Santa, are you using a squad with 100% chem ? It's just that i have noticed (on this version and previous versions too) that after so many games if you've been playing well, you go on a incredible losing streak! Also i have fallen foul of players who suddenly seem to either stop chasing the ball and player, or move out of position when either defending or passing!

And i've got to say i have played against squads (with my brazil silver side) be losing 2-0 and then suddenly i get a lucky break then before you know it, my players seem to latch onto everything and the other side (which usually tends to be a decent gold side) can't get onto anything at all and then i go onto win like 5-2! But saying that i have lost in the same fashion being 1-0 or 2-0 up and then receive a proper thrashing :/

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Was this general seasons or UT seasons? This has happened since the dawn of time and I dunno if I could actually pinpoint the problem causing this. I have some theories but none have actual evidence to work but you could give it a go. 1. Fully charge your controller, a controller with a low battery seems to make slower decisions. 2. Revert to an offline game, this has helped me sometimes get back to playing good football. 3. Your Internet connection or opponents may cause lag which in effect will cause bad passing, slow movement etc.

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Was this general seasons or UT seasons? This has happened since the dawn of time and I dunno if I could actually pinpoint the problem causing this. I have some theories but none have actual evidence to work but you could give it a go. 1. Fully charge your controller, a controller with a low battery seems to make slower decisions. 2. Revert to an offline game, this has helped me sometimes get back to playing good football. 3. Your Internet connection or opponents may cause lag which in effect will cause bad passing, slow movement etc.
Yes, actually playing an offline game seemed to fixed it and it went back to normal.

Thank you :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register