Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.01

4.53 can be found here

Download:
Bit Torrent: HERE

Release Notes:
This is just a quick bugfix release. There were problems with the Softmod One-Click Install and Softmodding Options due to a fault in the SID 5 system. This has now been fixed.

XBMC has been updated as well as the Skins and Scripts for it.

Release Notes: from v4.0

Welcome to the latest release of Auto-Installer Deluxe, the All-In-One solution for your Xbox Console. You will need your Xbox to be Modded in order to use this DVD, either by a Modchip, or a Softmod (for example Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 which is included with this package.

Not only does it come with the latest up-to-date software, it also has some new features, like a Rom Installer. Due to legal reasons we can not distribute any with this package, but full documentation has been included in the Auto-Installer Deluxe Manual on how to make your own Romsets.

Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 is also built into this DVD, so if you have an older Softmod on your Xbox and wish to upgrade, this is not a problem (just remember to unmount any Virtual C Drives first before installing the SID 5 system).

The Addon packs for this version contain all the latest XBMC Skins (Project Mayhem, MC360, xTV, Vision, CEOMR etc), as well as all the latest XBMC Scripts. Even though I haven't specifically made this installer just for XBMC, it is what I have put most of my focus on for this release.

I hope you all enjoy this nice release.

Changes Since v3.10:

* Included a Rom Installer so you can install your romsets alongside the Emulators.

* Removed DHCP functionality from the installer. It is all done now via the Addon Pack which updates the files needed for everything to work and install for DHCP.

* Made multiple skinpacks for XBMC (Normal, Project Mayhem, MC360) so you can now choose what you want and don't want on your disc.

* Cleaned up the disc structure.

* LOTS of Bug fixes.

Software Updates since v3.10:
* DOSXbox 12
* Dvd2Xbox 0.7.8
* FBAxxx 2007-01-28
* FBAxxx Pro 1.28
* Softmod Installer Deluxe 5
* Xbox Media Center 2007-04-08
* ZsnexBox 3.0 Final

Thought I might as well share the news with you guys, you seem to like my work over here :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice post looks good but i never been a fan of DVD2XBOX
XBMC is always good :wink:

capo

capo

Contributor
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Good post this helps out a lot of nubs who dont know how to softmod without something doing all the easy steps for them.

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just spreading my program around, I know it helps out a lot of noobs (espeically now with the one-click install systems).

Just a quick heads up that a 4.02 update pack will be released, but not sure on when, probably areound the time of XBMC 2.1.

B

blaque

Reaction score
Sin$
It's like christmas, halloween and my birthday all rolled up in one! Thanx for the update!! :biggrin:

T

t7iceman7t

Reaction score
Sin$
could somebody please help me with the downloaded .torrent file? It says i have a day and a half to download. Is anyone willing to send me the files throgh AIM? If so, my SN is t7iceman7t.

Never mind I left my computer on all night and it downloaded. Can someone please help me burn AID v4.01 to a DVD so I can have a back-up. I tried following the tutorial on AID v3 but when I right click on the first xbhqaid401.md5 it does not let me extract. Can someone help me or direct me to a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register