What's new

Mod Menu Astroid v1 Online R2R Menu (Some How Stealth)

Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks will u make me a very happy person when u say that iv always looked up to I started modding bc of u no homo but u are the best modder and some how u find stuff that other people can't find I can't test my stuff I do all mi mods free hand off of what I know so if my stuff is buggey I don't know bc I don't own waw on pc or xbox I don't even have an xbox lol but I still want to make stuff that people enjoy but when u have others to insipire u it make u feel good I might work on this today and release it in the morning.

XeXWill

XeXWill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks will u make me a very happy person when u say that iv always looked up to I started modding bc of u no homo but u are the best modder and some how u find stuff that other people can't find I can't test my stuff I do all mi mods free hand off of what I know so if my stuff is buggey I don't know bc I don't own waw on pc or xbox I don't even have an xbox lol but I still want to make stuff that people enjoy but when u have others to insipire u it make u feel good I might work on this today and release it in the morning.

Templar V2 and V5 were both made with no testing too. It's a pain!

Now all we need to do is remove the need for a black screen :wink:

Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have an idea using this method and the \n make it so u \n \n \n untell it appers at the bottom of the screen lol so it would only show up once lol

Mrhack

Mrhack

׺°”˜`”°º× нacĸιng ѕιnce 2008 ׺°”˜`”°º×
Reaction score
Sin$
Should I Release this it done and everything i just have not got around to releasing it i mean who wants it??

Astroid v1 :

Is it released ??? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register