Assassin Creed III Release Date Revealed

Discussion in 'Homepage' started by OctaVariuM, Feb 15, 2012 with 14 replies and 5,809 views.

1. OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM The Void Retired

View the Post on the Blog
  2. RaisinBranshee

RaisinBranshee Enthusiast

Can't wait! I'm a big fan of the series. I have been disappointed with the last 2 a bit though. Hopefully, AC3 brings it back up!
  3. Riku

Riku Getting There

I wish they would take more time because Revelations felt rushed and its storyline wasn't as great as its predecessors(the hook blade was pretty much useless) but I'm still excited for AC:III though
  4. CUBE

CUBE MEIN BLOCK

This is crazy! Huge fan of the series. It would be really cool if they where to break off from renaissance times and go back to the crusades or in modern times like world war 2.
  5. Android

Android Just Imagine

My Brother will be happy to see this. He is a huge fan of the series.
  6. Parohdox

Parohdox I Love the Illuminati

Wow. I haven't even beaten Revelations yet ._. But i still a while until release. I wonder who the new Main character will be
  7. lFrank

lFrank Enthusiast

I think its kinda stupid how they break away from Ezio because at the end of revelations they left you with such a cliff hanger I was pissed. At first I was like WTF IS THIS SH*T then I realised since they did that another one would come out :)
  8. fat pat 666

fat pat 666 Lucifixture

wow, i hope for any dlc with revalations
  9. Paragon

Paragon Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I cannot wait!! I've been an Assassin's Creed fan since I was a little tyke(original AC) and I've loved every single game since!! From what I'm hearing this one will exceed all expectations. Just from hearing about the three years in production, it definately sounds lime it'll be a Game of the Year nominee. Hope there will be a demo at E3. =D
  10. InfectHead

InfectHead Strip the flesh, salt the wound!

Wow the releases for the AC games are so confusing... I thought revelations was the last one >_<
  11. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Just kidding. I really hate when they do this kind of thing with a series.
  12. Hopper

Hopper Enthusiast

Wow, and they talk about the COD series. AC has about caught, right?
  13. Evil Fefe

Evil Fefe Otaku

Why, Ubisoft? Just take off a year, You don't need to do this every year. The games have gotten worse every year, I'm starting to lose hope in this series.
  14. Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades Getting There

Not only has AC3 been in production for the last three years, but they need to release the third before the end of 2012 if it were to go along with the story. The games may have gotten worse, but this is AC3, not a minor installment by any means.

If Ubisoft has proved themselves in the past by listening to their fans and completely changed the way the story progresses from AC1 to AC2. Then I'm sure they will make as big of an improvement from 2-3 as they did from 1-2. Anything that will make AC3 one of the best games in the past few years, Ubisoft will accomplish. I have faith in them.
  15. iGoDumbo

iGoDumbo Hot Spitta

This is ginne be the best one yet, I can't wait!