What's new

PC | ArmA 3 | 75th Ranger Regiment |Now Recruiting |

J Brewer

J Brewer

Reaction score
Sin$
75ht.png

75th Rangers Regiment

We are a semi-realism/milsim unit that focuses on simulating the US Army's 75th Ranger Regiment out of Fort Benning, Georgia. This being said, the Rangers are a light infantry unit that can be deployed anywhere in the world in 12 hours. We do not claim to be in anyway affiliated with the regiment outside of game, it's simply a process of spreading out patriotism.

Unit Biography

Our Unit was recently founded around a week ago. Within this week we have reached 14 active members that are all extremely social, and willing to get to know all new members. We have been conducting mini-ops throughout the week, and weekends, as well as conducting scheduled main operations. Though the command structure is still working out special tweaks to the ops, most members have reported that they were extremely fun, and original. We hope to improve on them as we grow as a community, and as a welcoming family.

What to expect

Welcoming Community Members Well structured command Fun operations daily Maturity amongst members Opportunity A sense of security amongst a tight nit group.

MOS/Positions

Rifleman
Automatic Rifleman
Combat Engineer
Combat Medic
Sniper
Designated Marksmen
Explosive Ordinance Disposal
Radio Operator-Maintainer
AT Rifleman Grenadier

Requirements to join

Working Microphone
Age 16 or older
Within North America [will make exceptions based on activity]
Willingness to be respectful
Patience
Basic human intelligence (knowing what's right, and what's wrong ex- Blowing up the base is wrong)

How To Join

Joining the Unit is really simple but to get to that part I will need you to PM me so I can contact you via Email or Skype (RonandsLobbyz) in order to give you the proper link so you can join the unit.

Last edited:
yoman35

yoman35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sua Sponte. Miss those days. One for the Airborne Ranger in the sky. I like the concept, showed this to some buddies and they thought it was awesome. Can't participate due to time, but keep it up.

J Brewer

J Brewer

Reaction score
Sin$
Sua Sponte. Miss those days. One for the Airborne Ranger in the sky. I like the concept, showed this to some buddies and they thought it was awesome. Can't participate due to time, but keep it up.
Hey thank you very much I appreciate it!!!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register