• Views 1,205
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fondle

Ignorance is bliss.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I want to reminisce my childhood days. And since I've been modding Xbox a lot lately, I want to play Club Penguin and REKKKKK. Anybody have anything they can point me towards?

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
There used to be a mod called PenguinStorm it would give you unlimited coins and you would be able to change to any skin you wanted including Rockhopper. Not sure if it is still a thing anymore.

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Do these things serioisly work? Not that I play club penguin but never seen a working hack for a game like this.
They do indeed work, I used them both.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
all of the memberships have been used

Klantra

Klantra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to get on for nostalgia reasons too. Them feels.

I highly recommend this site http://cpadders.com/

Everything worked great last I used it, but you'll still need to buy membership to use any member stuff :cry:
Do these things serioisly work? Not that I play club penguin but never seen a working hack for a game like this.
Broken?

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to get on for nostalgia reasons too. Them feels.

I highly recommend this site http://cpadders.com/

Everything worked great last I used it, but you'll still need to buy membership to use any member stuff :cry:

Broken?
Nah I just thought it would be one of those things that just steals your account, anything that asks for a username and password makes me suspicious

Klantra

Klantra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah I just thought it would be one of those things that just steals your account, anything that asks for a username and password makes me suspicious
Accidentally replied to the wrong person :tongue: The links aren't working for me.

R33

R33

Ganja Man
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I want to reminisce my childhood days. And since I've been modding Xbox a lot lately, I want to play Club Penguin and REKKKKK. Anybody have anything they can point me towards?

"I want to play Club Penguin and REKKKKK" Funniest **** i have read on this site im down to play as well but don't you have to pay or something? either way i don't care that was one of the best PC games i remember when black beards ship used to come and i would try to find the secret puff thing. Good times.

R33

R33

Ganja Man
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1d1b9240c940b89bdba51f59d487a29b.png

STN

STN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its an old game and mostly values are client-sided so yeah they mods should work.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember some coin generator website and it gave me like 10mil coins lol, it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register