• Views 368
Status
Not open for further replies.
tyladkins16

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i have been having trouble all day from my iPod, i bought a $25 iTunes card and added it to my account so i can buy gems on coc but when i tried to buy gems it asked me for my apple security questions and i do not remember what they are and it is to late to contact apple, so basically i am asking if there is a way to buy gems from coc and bypass the security questions?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i have been having trouble all day from my iPod, i bought a $25 iTunes card and added it to my account so i can buy gems on coc but when i tried to buy gems it asked me for my apple security questions and i do not remember what they are and it is to late to contact apple, so basically i am asking if there is a way to buy gems from coc and bypass the security questions?
Nope, you can contact apple support and get the questions reset or try to do it youself through apple's website, but that's about it. Any purchases, free or paid, from the App Store on that device will require the security questions.

tyladkins16

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, you can contact apple support and get the questions reset or try to do it youself through apple's website, but that's about it. Any purchases, free or paid, from the App Store on that device will require the security questions.
Okay thank you, if there was a way i figured people on here would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register