What's new

Tools [APP] Xenon - Se7enSins Modding AIO

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I can tag you when I update it to work on Windows 8/8.1?
I can compile it on 8.1 if you want and you should make an update log in the OP.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This theme looks familar... (7s tool lol).
Looking good, and nice work.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$

You wouldn't happen to know what's wrong, would you?

If I open the program with or without administrative privileges the box with "Xenon: Simple. Fast. Beautiful." pops up, but then a few seconds after the second, bigger box shows up after the smaller box disappears, it tells me the program stopped working and I'm forced to close it.

I'm on Vista x86 with .NET Framework 4.0 installed.

Code:
Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:xenon.exe
  Problem Signature 02:1.0.0.5
  Problem Signature 03:5297964d
  Problem Signature 04:PresentationCore
  Problem Signature 05:4.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:51eea8f5
  Problem Signature 07:1b44
  Problem Signature 08:1d
  Problem Signature 09:System.TypeLoadException
  OS Version:6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID:1033

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You wouldn't happen to know what's wrong, would you?
I'm on Vista x86 with .NET Framework 4.0 installed and ran program with administrative privileges.

Code:
Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:xenon.exe
  Problem Signature 02:1.0.0.5
  Problem Signature 03:5297964d
  Problem Signature 04:PresentationCore
  Problem Signature 05:4.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:51eea8f5
  Problem Signature 07:1b44
  Problem Signature 08:1d
  Problem Signature 09:System.TypeLoadException
  OS Version:6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
  Locale ID:1033

No. I'll look into it.
This theme looks familar... (7s tool lol).
Looking good, and nice work.

Originally the other guy was apart of this tool, but we all broke away for some reason. I had already planned on using custom metro and he wanted to use DotNetBar.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
No. I'll look into it.

Originally the other guy was apart of this tool, but we all broke away for some reason. I had already planned on using custom metro and he wanted to use DotNetBar.

I guess I'll look out for updates. Any expectations to the next version's release date?

And I could Teamviewer you if you want to.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that was quite blunt. I guess I'll look out for updates. Any expectations to the next version's release date?

And I could Teamviewer you if you want to.

I'm assuming it's either because you can't load the UI(PresentationCore DLL), or it may be because of the icanhazip.com change. It used to just display the IP, but now it's a bunch of random stuff to me. I'll have to switch to ipv4.icanhazip.com.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming it's either because you can't load the UI(PresentationCore DLL), or it may be because of the icanhazip.com change. It used to just display the IP, but now it's a bunch of random stuff to me. I'll have to switch to ipv4.icanhazip.com.

Do you know of anything that I could do that may get it working? If it is the PresentationCore.dll, do you know of a solution to me not being able to load it?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know of anything that I could do that may get it working? If it is the PresentationCore.dll, do you know of a solution to me not being able to load it?

No, because it is probably an internal problem that's causing the DLL not to load.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember. It was your theme which is why I didn't say you stole it or anything. Yeah too bad that broke up. I think it broke because you and VS were the only ones capable of programming it, and it was a lot of work for 2 to do. Good luck on this tho, looks good :smile:

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks very good. Sadly I have no use for this application but would be good to use.

T

Tact1cZ

Reaction score
Sin$
looks amazing but i cant use it :frown: , im on windows 7, tried running admin, compatibility but keeps saying something like application stopped working :/

agametal

agametal

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm using win 7 64 bit and this app crashed right away after pop up Xenon simple.fast.beautiful appear..please help ?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm using win 7 64 bit and this app crashed right away after pop up Xenon simple.fast.beautiful appear..please help ?
Sorry for the late update. Been without internet for a while and just got to updating this. An update has been made, created on Windows 8, so that should fix some problems. We've also moved from just the Xbox 360 to all consoles, even the PC, introducing our first tool for Adventure Quest Worlds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register