• Views 14,202
Status
Not open for further replies.
SynK HD

SynK HD

Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
like to know thanks :biggrin: p.s. wouldnt leak.

ManicTaylor

ManicTaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently Approved by Josef Stalin.
I have an App Trailers exploit I have used for the past three days and made a profit of $30. I make $10 a day using App Trailers. Now, you might be wondering what the exploit is, and that's where this get's you.​
I have set requirements for people who would like this method due to the fact I don't want this saturated or known by masses of the community.​
All Requirements must be met below:​
400 Posts or more
25 likes or more
Or Premium (Cancels out above)
I ask that you please do not leak this, but simply ask me if you can share it with a friend, due to the fact that this could result in an update, ruining this exploit.​
Simply post below, then PM me making SURE you have ALL of the requirements above and I will send you the tutorial.​
Thank you, Agility​
:smile: PM'ing you now~ Man I hope this works.. (inb4 I only have 3 likes)
Edit: 12. I lied. GG. Going to go cry in a corner now.

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no!!!!!! why don't i participate more

ipth611

ipth611

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He gave it to me in 30min works great too hopefully it won't get patched its pretty safe here

ipth611

ipth611

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand for older devices I usually only install a couple of tweaks because of these issues but haven't had a lot of those problems of my jail broken iPhone 5 maybe because of the A6 processer and 1gb ram

SgT DoPeY13

SgT DoPeY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand for older devices I usually only install a couple of tweaks because of these issues but haven't had a lot of those problems of my jail broken iPhone 5 maybe because of the A6 processer and 1gb ram
I have the iphone 5 as well, may eventually jailbreak, I dont really have a reason to though

ipth611

ipth611

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the iphone 5 as well, may eventually jailbreak, I dont really have a reason to though

Apps like icleaner are a reason it gets rid of unnecessary tmp,log, and cache files that do nothing but slow down the iPhone and take up space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register