What's new

Tools [APP] HaloSigner - GPD and Campaign Save Resigner

Razzile

kamizoom

‮☄I wonder what this does‮☄
Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a custom Metro-style UI made in Expression Blend using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Xerax is working on a way to make it easier to create apps like this.
what about dotnetbar. thats sorta like this :biggrin:

xGetaLifeKid

xGetaLifeKid

Reaction score
Sin$
HaloSigner
Version 1.0.0.0

Written by me
GUI by Xerax

HaloSigner is a little weekend project of mine that resigns Halo: Reach GPDs (4D53085B.gpd) and campaign saves (mmiof.bmf) after you have modded them in a hex editor. Simply start the program, drag in your altered file, use your favorite tool to insert it back into its package, and enjoy your mods. Be sure to use an offline profile!

All research behind this was done by me, Thunder Waffle, and Kontrol. No information was obtained through any 3rd-party sources.

Did I mention that it's open-source?

Screenshots

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

Download

VirusTotal Virus Scan

HaloSigner EXE
C# Source Code (GPLv3)

Ok i can mod super white but i cant mod my service tag? Why?

amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i can mod super white but i cant mod my service tag? Why?
1. You aren't doing it correctly. This program has nothing to do with the actual modding of your profile. If you show us what you're doing, then we might be able to help.
2. If this is for an online profile, you will get an instant permaban if you sign in and have invalid characters in your service tag. Just warning you. Modding an offline profile is fine, however.

xGetaLifeKid

xGetaLifeKid

Reaction score
Sin$
i never got perma ban instantly from having bungie as my service tag b4... did they update it?

amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i never got perma ban instantly from having bungie as my service tag b4... did they update it?
Depends when you did it last and if you actually went online with it. I know of a few people who have been banned recently for doing this.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't so much instant as it is within a very short period of time after your service tag is updated to their servers. And it's happened to practically everyone who's modded invalid characters, Bungie logo or not, ever since Bungie got pissed at people impersonating them with it.

D

D34TH INCARNAT3

Reaction score
Sin$
i need tutorial on how to use this program because i did everything like dragging the game save from modio to my desktop then to the program and did it in modio from dragging the modded file into modio and it didn't work.

amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i need tutorial on how to use this program because i did everything like dragging the game save from modio to my desktop then to the program and did it in modio from dragging the modded file into modio and it didn't work.
I don't have enough time right now to make a tutorial (sorry), but make sure that you're dragging in the mmiof.bmf/4d53085b.gpd file inside the save file and not the save file itself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register