• Thread starter Arthurb_22
  • Start date
  • Views 166
Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys its been a while since ive been on here and just wondering if anyone here is still has a ps3 fixing service. My ps3 has been laying there for a while and from what i remember the problem was the ps3 would turn on and shut off right away. It also had a display issue which i believe is because the gpu/cpu was not getting enough contact with the heatsink. I remember if i pushed hard on it it would kind work again but then it would stop. If anyone is willing to look at it and help me that'd be great!

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys its been a while since ive been on here and just wondering if anyone here is still has a ps3 fixing service. My ps3 has been laying there for a while and from what i remember the problem was the ps3 would turn on and shut off right away. It also had a display issue which i believe is because the gpu/cpu was not getting enough contact with the heatsink. I remember if i pushed hard on it it would kind work again but then it would stop. If anyone is willing to look at it and help me that'd be great!
I know of a guy off site. His name is ModzLink. He is on YouTube and Twitter. He could definently fix it. He has tons of vouches. I'd look into that possibly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register