• Start date
  • Views 1,252
Status
Not open for further replies.
RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm trying to make a SVG mod menu but i have one problem and that problem is i don't know how to make it so when i press dpad down all the other dpad binds change. if anyone knows a awesome program or could help me that would be awesome. i'm currently using cod tool 1.5

Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get lucky and CFGMODDING.COM could world for you but I get error from server

Upvote 0
RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
You could get lucky and CFGMODDING.COM could world for you but I get error from server
its up at the moment but i cant get the server to transfer the code to a savegame but i did learn some new codes from it

Upvote 0
Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The server needs fixed or you get ERROR from server? It will let you make the savegame but it dont work like it use too, now im working on finding a new savegame editor>

Upvote 0
Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basic Binds Not going to advanced and i found a tut on how to do it and got it to work but thanks anyways :smile:

Upvote 0
RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
Sin$
Basic Binds Not going to advanced and i found a tut on how to do it and got it to work but thanks anyways :smile:
nah i can make a bind menu using cod tool but can't make a full text menu 
Not necessarily but yeah, what exactly are you trying to mod it for and I'll help?
i'm trying to make a mod menu like khyler 15 and mastermods

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register