1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

Anyone else having paypal problems with app trailers?

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by Bubble Bath, May 7, 2012 with 8 replies and 11,922 views.

1. Athlete

Athlete Contributor

I've redeemed about 30$ from it but then it started to tell me I need to verify my paypal, even though it is already. I googles it, and alot of people have the problem but no solution. Anyone have a fix?
  2. Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin Retired Retired

I had this problem with app redeem, I think it's just a scam
    Evolancer13 likes this.
  3. Snorkel

Snorkel Banned

Its not a scam, i redeemed the xbox live code one for 9900 points and it gave me a code for 800 microsoft points
  4. Altruism

Altruism Selena Gomez <3

It's giving me this BS too. Try using the main email on that PayPal acc.
  5. CMhypnotherapist

CMhypnotherapist Newbie

Hi, I had get App Trailers pay to me before (to my Paypal account), but after 3 time, when I want to redeem again, always show this message : Reward Not Available = The reward you selected is no longer available, please select a different reward.

Now App Trailers don't give me chance to collect point also (the point show +0)..... :(
  6. Curley

Curley the one and only Curley

App Trailers is stupid as crap i hate it!
  7. Terox

Terox Enthusiast

haha dude you must be strip for cash if you have to use an app for money and i think its a scam :)
    satori likes this.
  8. OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus MW3 AoN<3 Premium

It's bulls***. I earned 30 bucks and nothing. ever.
  9. Zenaku

Zenaku Voted #1 Broski of 2012

They suspended me after I earned 1$ makes no sense. I emailed them several times and never got a response.