What's new

Discussion Any tips/tricks? I REALLY REALLY SUCK!!!

K

kalev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a lil squeaky hope u dont mind.. xXNimrodKillerx
i just sent you a friend request.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to suck too. Play league play where everything is unlocked from the get go. That way you can try different combos. Either that or play demolition. It's a spawn trap paradise.

DailyGlitcherHD

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to suck too. Play league play where everything is unlocked from the get go. That way you can try different combos. Either that or play demolition. It's a spawn trap paradise.
Thanks will try :smile:

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
If you truly, truly are desperate for kills... I have one idea... (I DON'T DO THIS BUT I GUARANTEE EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU AND YOU WILL GET KILLS)Crouch and walk slowly everywhere in alleys to the sides of the map with either an MK48/LSAT preferably the attachments of Grip, and FMJ. Use Lightweight and Dexterity to get around just a little faster. You will be golden. If you prefer the middle of the map action and you say your aim is good, use the KSG with Lightweight and Dexterity.

DailyGlitcherHD

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Sin$
If you truly, truly are desperate for kills... I have one idea... (I DON'T DO THIS BUT I GUARANTEE EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU AND YOU WILL GET KILLS)Crouch and walk slowly everywhere in alleys to the sides of the map with either an MK48/LSAT preferably the attachments of Grip, and FMJ. Use Lightweight and Dexterity to get around just a little faster. You will be golden. If you prefer the middle of the map action and you say your aim is good, use the KSG with Lightweight and Dexterity.
Good tip but I don't like b****ing :tongue:

Zera Slaps

Zera Slaps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Play league play and that will get you better. Or some free for all everyone sucks on there but just be careful with those gay snipers who think they have a lot of gunskill and say that is harder to snipe (which it isnt just saying) so yea practice a lot and play league play thats how i got better

Top Bottom
Login
Register