What's new

Solved Any EFLC ISO Mods For Single Player?

• Thread starter DevilHoster1989
  • Start date
  • Views 577
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any out for the newest update? or a previous one that I could use offline on TBOGT for the EFLC disk?

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I get it to work then? I saw somewhere to dial 663 but that just makes the phone freeze.
U must been doing something wrong then...i dunno, maybe someone else can help u here. I test my mods in singleplayer and also TBOGT singleplayer if i dont need to test the network player part

Upvote 0
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U must been doing something wrong then...i dunno, maybe someone else can help u here. I test my mods in singleplayer and also TBOGT singleplayer if i dont need to test the network player part
Does it matter that I have the update installed?

Upvote 0
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter that I have the update installed?
Ur on ps3 ?
Whats ur setup exactly ?
Mine is :
disc for GTA4
psn store for TBOGT
I use the combo scripts so i can play on both without changing anything, just switching between them.

Upvote 0
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ur on ps3 ?
Whats ur setup exactly ?
Mine is :
disc for GTA4
psn store for TBOGT
I use the combo scripts so i can play on both without changing anything, just switching between them.
I'm on xbox 360
I use the Episodes From Librety City disk
I just have the latest MD with modsettings on
it works flawlessly online.

Upvote 0
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In singleplayer u need to enable the menu in the modloader, online its autoloaded. Try that ?
I'm not sure what you mean. If by modloader you mean when you press start there is nothing. Nothing is auto loaded in single player like online.

Upvote 0
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did u make ur own script or used one i provided ? The loader doesnt show up at all ? no prints, nothing ?
DevilsDesign DevilsDesign I only used what you had on your topic just the modsettings on for TBOGT thats all I used no custom scripts and no I cant open the loader at all and there is nothing, also when I call 663 the phone freezes and I cant close it.

Upvote 0
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
DevilsDesign DevilsDesign I only used what you had on your topic just the modsettings on for TBOGT thats all I used no custom scripts and no I cant open the loader at all and there is nothing, also when I call 663 the phone freezes and I cant close it.
Very strange, the modloader loads in singleplayer.. autoloaded. Anyone else has this problem ?Are u sure u installed the right script for TBOGT XBOX ?

Upvote 0
DevilHoster1989

DevilHoster1989

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very strange, the modloader loads in singleplayer.. autoloaded. Anyone else has this problem ?Are u sure u installed the right script for TBOGT XBOX ?
Yes Im sure I've only installed what you provided in the topic you made for MD 7.1

Are u using the, script.img, that devil provides. Cause if your using another it could be missing some single player files.
Yes like i said above only what devil has provided and im sure I installed it right.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register