• Thread starter SHADOW AND MINA
  • Start date
  • Views 1,668
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined a game last night on gta 4 online in free mode and looked behind me in game and seen a guy/another player/ with stars above his gt... But his gamer tag wasn't in game when i checked several times and he wasn't on my recent player's list.... ether... What kind of mod allows a user to just enter any lobby without being discovered giving the person just about any name they want and stars above there avatar in game?

Sincerely, wtf ...

Seen like 50 of them and they can't be touched so ive heard.....

Seen names like TOILET, PLUNGER, COCOAPUFFS, WEED SPANKER, BLUNTz FOR LIFEz.. all sorts of messed up stuff...

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
I left GTA IV's multiplayer because the modding scene became way too cancerous. Getting frozen in 10 times out of 10 every time you join a lobby. DDoS ect. I've been hearing about a bunch of new mods like this one that are kept private. Never thought modding could advance any further on consoles.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah these are features of Major Distribution v11.3 Admin/Premium mods.

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Major Distribution v11.3 Admin/Premium mods are common then lol ive seen tons of people in hideing now! i see like 50 a day and nobody can freeze me i have trainer protection 
Unless some num nut spawns 50 tugs 
Iv'e heard it could be a glitch / niko or loise.... but the names dont add up xbox live wouldnt allow such nonsensable bad gamertag's unless you had a jtag

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Major Distribution v11.3 Admin/Premium mods are common then lol ive seen tons of people in hideing now! i see like 50 a day and nobody can freeze me i have trainer protection 
Unless some num nut spawns 50 tugs 
Iv'e heard it could be a glitch / niko or loise.... but the names dont add up xbox live wouldnt allow such nonsensable bad gamertag's unless you had a jtag
Lmao yea they could all freeze u

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Then where's the fun in that the problum with round the clock torture is is that you can't really step it up from that!
The fun is into the fun mods. I made a lot of mods so modders can give non modders fun. >There will always be dumbasses abusing it but also for that there is a fix --> they can be blacklisted so on that account they are done. The problem is, and its not only on this game, its allover the net, in every section --> there is ppl having NO life, lonely and puked out by the society in real life, and once hiding behind an IP with no name thinking they can be someone important online if they can rule over others. If only you can look at them, where they live, their enviroment, im sure it will make u laugh ur *** off. Idiots online! Those ppl are pathetic and a joke - to bad we cant abort them.

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The fun is into the fun mods. I made a lot of mods so modders can give non modders fun. >There will always be dumbasses abusing it but also for that there is a fix --> they can be blacklisted so on that account they are done. The problem is, and its not only on this game, its allover the net, in every section --> there is ppl having NO life, lonely and puked out by the society in real life, and once hiding behind an IP with no name thinking they can be someone important online if they can rule over others. If only you can look at them, where they live, their enviroment, im sure it will make u laugh ur *** off. Idiots online! Those ppl are pathetic and a joke - to bad we cant abort them.

Not always true there are gamers who don't get frozen or use mods online very often and play legit and still have a blast like me... I have a original disc with no mods.... none and a (injectable) trainer just in case.... Its been 3 years since somebody has frozen me. I do use my retail disc... That rockstar made for me.... The trainer is just protection... 
Ive came acrost a few modders that tried to a lot though and seen so many heli cars in my life tugs and other weird stuff...

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
Not always true there are gamers who don't get frozen or use mods online very often and play legit and still have a blast like me... I have a original disc with no mods.... none and a (injectable) trainer just in case.... Its been 3 years since somebody has frozen me. I do use my retail disc... That rockstar made for me.... The trainer is just protection... 
Ive came acrost a few modders that tried to a lot though and seen so many heli cars in my life tugs and other weird stuff...
explain (injectable) for me please?

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
explain (injectable) for me please?
I complained to rockstar and they sent me a Game in a case that has the ability to ignore modders to a extent... Ever notice how a moder puts a cube or **** on somebody well it dosent work on me.... Any code dosent work on me that has been changed added in or modified you cant change my code online my disc has a update on it thanks to them... Freeze cars will lag everybody out exept for me.... If somebody spawns in stuff they will lag out eventually .... If I use the disc they provided me the update they made and processed on the game will save my ***... Im sure other people have one to they do that so you can play without worries.

Injectable as in I can inject there update on my modded iso. So I can mod but not be frozen or harmed
Some mods freeze me and some don't I cant do very many if I use the update from the disc they provided. It dosent really allow me to change any code.

Last edited:
SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
I complained to rockstar and they sent me a Game in a case that has the ability to ignore modders to a extent... Ever notice how a moder puts a cube or **** on somebody well it dosent work on me.... Any code dosent work on me that has been changed added in or modified you cant change my code online my disc has a update on it thanks to them... Freeze cars will lag everybody out exept for me.... If somebody spawns in stuff they will lag out eventually .... If I use the disc they provided me the update they made and processed on the game will save my ***... Im sure other people have one to they do that so you can play without worries.

Injectable as in I can inject there update on my modded iso. So I can mod but not be frozen or harmed
Some mods freeze me and some don't I cant do very many if I use the update from the disc they provided. It dosent really allow me to change any code.
would you be able to upload this and send me this in a pm so i can examine it with my magnifying glass?

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Way to just lie to everyone. There's no possibility that rockstar would care enough to send a "disc" that could do all that. Especially since this is an 8 year old game. Stop talking out your ***

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol, someone has been smoking weed i guess

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Way to just lie to everyone. There's no possibility that rockstar would care enough to send a "disc" that could do all that. Especially since this is an 8 year old game. Stop talking out your ***
im 22 lol

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
i still cant see it with my magnifying glass can you send it if it does exist?

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol dude lay off the LSD R* Dont care about this game why would they send you a so called disc if they really want rid of script mods all they'd have to do is CRC the script images like v and iso mods are gone they ain't going do it because there no profit in it for them.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined a game last night on gta 4 online in free mode and looked behind me in game and seen a guy/another player/ with stars above his gt... But his gamer tag wasn't in game when i checked several times and he wasn't on my recent player's list.... ether... What kind of mod allows a user to just enter any lobby without being discovered giving the person just about any name they want and stars above there avatar in game?

Sincerely, wtf ...

Seen like 50 of them and they can't be touched so ive heard.....

Seen names like TOILET, PLUNGER, COCOAPUFFS, WEED SPANKER, BLUNTz FOR LIFEz.. all sorts of messed up stuff...
Ehh, debatable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register