• Thread starter hakwack
  • Start date
  • Views 1,358
hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For all of you guys wanting, demanding "Free Lobbies" from those of us with Jtags.
Here is what I have spent (keeping in mind that I have only owned a jtag for 2months)
and I only purchase stealth on weekends and some days of the week as I work during the week.

Jtag console itself - $350
Stealth (To use jtag online) - $200+ ($20usd for 24 hours online using jtag)
KVs (To unban my console) = $60

"Free Lobbies?" not free at all, we pay a lot of money to get you fairy's these so called "Free Lobbies". In saying that I have hosted and helped out a lot of people with free lobbies for exp and instant 50s when I have purchased Stealth and even Ran with people from 0 - 50 in playlists, but it is soo frustrating when you get people asking even demanding for me (Not everyone) to host "Free lobbies" there is no such thing.

I can only imaging how much someone has spent on stealth who has owned a jtag for a few years if he hasn't brought a lifetime package.

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish more people would appreciate what we do, but you don't have to do them if you don't like to. :smile:

Last edited:
W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Your the one doing them, no one is making you, your choosing too, but I understand what you mean, I no longer host or mod I just play pc now.

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont be mad because people dont have cash for you I never charged when i hosted i did it because it was a nice way to hel the community no one is making you buy stealth so dont get mad because some people dont want to pay for a service someone will give to them for free

This^. Wish people would appreciate what we do.
People do appreciate it they just dont want to pay a simple thanks was enough for me and if they donated thats fine also

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont be mad because people dont have cash for you I never charged when i hosted i did it because it was a nice way to hel the community no one is making you buy stealth so dont get mad because some people dont want to pay for a service someone will give to them for free

People do appreciate it they just dont want to pay a simple thanks was enough for me and if they donated thats fine also
I meant to put I wish MORE people appreciated what we do. I have had people be very thankful and polite, with my free lobbies. But at the same time I don't have to the lobbies, I do them to make use of my stealth and help out people.

FGE
Reaction score
Sin$
I meant to put I wish MORE people appreciated what we do. I have had people be very thankful and polite, with my free lobbies. But at the same time I don't have to the lobbies, I do them to make use of my stealth and help out people.
Not everyone will appreciate what you do but who cares someone will and the op can be upset he is not making money its halo 3 for god sakes

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Then don't host for free, simple solution.

hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mind doing things free for people ! but those who demand ( Ive had a lot in my PMs) this is for them.

hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't what money its just ive been receiving a lot of PMs lately from a lot of people from the community as if they are entitled to a free service from me because I have help a few others with free lobbies ! I will do anything for appreciation but this post is mainly aimed at those demanding or have no idea that jtagging online actual costs

FGE
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't what money its just ive been receiving a lot of PMs lately from a lot of people from the community as if they are entitled to a free service from me because I have help a few others with free lobbies ! I will do anything for appreciation but this post is mainly aimed at those demanding or have no idea that jtagging online actual costs
That comes with hosting.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
$350 jtag? God damn I got a 250gb slim for $200.

$60 kvs? What is this 2010? I didn't even know people sold them for that much still lol

Banana213

Banana213

Reaction score
Sin$
$350 Jtag?Ridiculous
$60 for kvs for 1 day? I usually get 75% of my kvs to last 3days as I have lifetime.
$20 stealth- just go get online files that are free.

Now stop b*tching and realize that this is halo 3 and it's a couple years old :stop::cigar:

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
$350 Jtag?Ridiculous
$60 for kvs for 1 day? I usually get 75% of my kvs to last 3days as I have lifetime.

Now stop b*tching and realize that this is halo 3 and it's a couple years old :stop::cigar:

"Here is what I have spent (keeping in mind that I have only owned a jtag for 2months"

hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
$350 Jtag?Ridiculous

350 - 1tb hdd dual nand and tons of games 2 controllers already installed. $60 all up on kvs over 2 months i aint that stupid to buy a 60 kv lol. $20 on stealth (keeping in mind ive only had it 2 months still new to the game ) show me files.
Halo 3 is a couple years old but you still gotta pay right ?

hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

$60 kvs? What is this 2010? I didn't even know people sold them for that much still lol
1tb hdd dual nand and tons of games 2 controllers

Wake up boy! KVs as in more than 1.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just going to cut in here. If you are hosting them for free don't expect for payments and if you host for enough people and are nice enough it will come around.
Here are my "spendings"
250$ = Jasper JTAG
200$ = Stealth before lifetime
500$ = Lifetime Stealth
500$ = KV's (about 30)
Who knows how much = Every other expense for modding.

Out of all that money spent, the only money that came out of my pocket was for the JTAG and the first day of stealth I ever bought. It's all about being able to make the money back while helping. Advertise things while hosting for free and eventually there will be someone willing to pay, then tell them to spread the word a bit. And boom. I've made 300$ in one day all the while hosting mw3 XP lobbies. Just doing recoveries off to the side. People do appreciate modding, but you can't expect for everyone to give you money if you posted it saying free. ESPECIALLY in halo 3.

hakwack

hakwack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol youre all missing the point here, im not asking for money never did ? all im saying is for those of you "demanding" free lobbies thinking it is free for me to use my jtag online i aint going to help you, if you ask properly i am willing to help as ive only ever hosted free lobbies lol never wanted money. the reason i put how much ive spent is to show you that it aint free and to teach those arrogant people to be more appreciative of what they are receiving.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not wanting to do them for free = wanting money for them. If you don't want to help them then don't ask for them to appreciate you any more than you appreciate them. That is where your problem is. You have to appreciate the 'leachers' as they keep you going, I love hosting for people just because it is helping them out and I used to be in their place. What if 7s was like that and just banned anyone that didn't appreciate the work put into the site? That's life, you get some people that like it and some that don't.

Matrixmonkey17

Matrixmonkey17

~I Love Pandas~
Reaction score
Sin$
Stealth over a the course of a MW2 franchise <<$700-1300 bucks I'm guessing who knows that's why I work lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register