Status
Not open for further replies.
oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
header1.jpg
Grand Theft Auto IV/EFLC Mega updated topic. .
if any links go down at anytime please contact me Via PM or a comment below and i will fix it asap.
This topic will be updated tomorrow with Tutorials, Tools and a Recommendation. Of what Modifcations are the most reliable Modifcations.

-Big Thank's to " Duck " for the custom headings.

header2.jpg

T3chs scripts + Brians Scripts.

GTA IV (Original) T3CHIE edition

Evade-Ghost of Beavis's Mini Mod Pack 1

Original Online Scripts v1.0

GTA IV scripts v1.2 by HATERS HATE ON

Customized GTA IV Original Script mods

Almost All Scripts In One script_network.img

header3.jpg
v1.4 By Duck​

Shaunr's 1.2 mods

eastwood mods V.2

xDeagleModz Ultimate OFFLINE mods
header4.jpg
EFLC Mini Mod Pack

EFLC Online Scripts v1.0

EFLC Dudeitsbrains Scripts.

EFLC Object Spawner

EFLC Mod Manger.
header5.jpg
darryl br0wn - II GTA ST4R II v1.0 DRIFT Mod's

II GTA ST4R II 2.0 Mods

GTA EFLC Custom v1.2

II GTA ST4R II TBOGT Mods

HoodBoyz Mods GTA EFLC V.6.4.4

TBoGT Rapid Fire Mod

header6.jpg
Updating......

header7.jpg

X Train Track Editor

Spark IV

Open IV

GTA IV.exe ( For Spark IV & Open IV )

Xbox Backup Creator

SCO ToolBox

IMG Burn

abgx360 (Stealth Patch Your ISO )

header8.jpg
Alright so i see alot of new members asking what are the best Over all mods. Well i thourght this would be a good idea for people that are lost and dont know what mods are Good and what are not so good. I really don't have a clue on what are good and what are not so good as i haven't used the scripts on this website.
So for the people who have used them " Please leave a Comment below " with the mods you recommend. :cool:

header9.jpg
Coloured tyre smoke GTA IV & EFLC

If you have a Release you would like to be put up here for all the new members please contact me Via PM. I will be Updating this topic everyday and still updating now. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy :biggrin:

Exploitable SQL

IVR MuNchY

Modding Bring's Games to Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Your The Best Blade

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one, Here's a suggestion, why not make a seperate heading for scripts, just incase people get confused.
i shall do that i'll make two custom headings for IV and EFLC scripts

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haters any chance in your gt ? even pm i kinda need a bit of help :O if you can help basicially right my mods installed fine loads up fine then i randomly get an unreadable disk error i thought it might have been my iv disk so i bought a new one still same problem i re-installed the mods and it happened again ? then i made a new disk or the same files at 1x speed at it installs to 51% then says clean disk ? and i got my torrent off iso hunt scanned it with abgx and it was fine i cant even download the 1 from pirate bay it wont allow me to download the torrent i tried several computers ? Please reply or message me via xbox gt: hazy larkin007

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
for some odd reason it keeps posting my comments twice LOL
I'm not sure im having trouble editing my post. doesn't save sometimes but yours is up i called it v1.2 by haters hate on that ok ?

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
You should probably organized the releases such as scripts together, as well as Common + DLC Mods, Map Mods, Offline Mods, etc..

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
You should probably organized the releases such as scripts together, as well as Common + DLC Mods, Map Mods, Offline Mods, etc..
Yep. i will be oing that in a few mins. just cleaning it up a little first. then i will add IV & EFLC Scripts in one bit so people know whats what. Thanks for the tip aswell

II GTA ST4R II

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. i will be oing that in a few mins. just cleaning it up a little first. then i will add IV & EFLC Scripts in one bit so people know whats what. Thanks for the tip aswell
Yo blade, You couldn't add my 2.0 mods please. The link is in my signature... Thanks for adding the v1.0 Drift Mods and my II GTA ST4R II's 1.0.

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo blade, You couldn't add my 2.0 mods please. The link is in my signature... Thanks for adding the v1.0 Drift Mods and my II GTA ST4R II's 1.0.
What one bud sorry was updateing it

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Nevermind just realized this did take Kosty's posts place.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The link in TBoGT Coloured Water doesn't work. Also, when I quoted your whole post, I notice there is suppose to be watson's mods and more under the Other Modifications that aren't actually there. I think your problem is, is that the /spoiler code is reading as part of the URL.

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
The link in TBoGT Coloured Water doesn't work. Also, when I quoted your whole post, I notice there is suppose to be watson's mods and more under the Other Modifications that aren't actually there. I think your problem is, is that the /spoiler code is reading as part of the URL.
Already fixed. i'll have alot more updated tomorrow well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register