No, it's not. :tongue:
Damn you Cakes! :tongue:

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
XUID spoofing is always fun to mess around with. A couple weeks ago I was spoofed as 'e' and throughout the day a lot of people will call you a modder and then check your profile, cream themselves and believe you're the real user. Regardless at this specific point I was in a match and a clueless kiddo on XBLSE with a terribly written sentence for a Gamertag comes in and he only knew how to change his Gamertag's visual rather than spoof so he comes in mumbling some bulls*** about lobbies and notices I'm in the game and instantly calls me out and such ( which reminds me, all the modders who call out other modders are real pieces of **** ). Shortly after he prones in a corner to 'check my real gamertag' and see that it pulls up 'e' and blurts out a short curse and leaves the game quick as hell. It was pretty hilarious, I wish I had noted his gamertag and ****ed with him some more.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
XUID spoofing is always fun to mess around with. A couple weeks ago I was spoofed as 'e' and throughout the day a lot of people will call you a modder and then check your profile, cream themselves and believe you're the real user. Regardless at this specific point I was in a match and a clueless kiddo on XBLSE with a terribly written sentence for a Gamertag comes in and he only knew how to change his Gamertag's visual rather than spoof so he comes in mumbling some bulls*** about lobbies and notices I'm in the game and instantly calls me out and such ( which reminds me, all the modders who call out other modders are real pieces of **** ). Shortly after he prones in a corner to 'check my real gamertag' and see that it pulls up 'e' and blurts out a short curse and leaves the game quick as hell. It was pretty hilarious, I wish I had noted his gamertag and ****ed with him some more.
Which tool are you using to spoof your XUID? This one as been patched on BO2 today + the XUID grabber doesn't work, which limits me to using the gamertags the OP listed :frown:

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Reaction score
Sin$
Which tool are you using to spoof your XUID? This one as been patched on BO2 today + the XUID grabber doesn't work, which limits me to using the gamertags the OP listed :frown:

I'm using a private one, sorry.

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Stickied Fabled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
its ok dosnt let others view the real profile of the person your trying to be tho so not that good of a troll :frown:

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Reaction score
Sin$
what am i doing wrong or not doing?

You haven't given me enough info to know what you're doing incorrectly, but here's an example.

883c1edc493fef398729017c818f454e.png

Gamertag: This is where you set the in-game gamertag you want people to see. Quite frankly, this really doesn't matter, I usually just set it to the gamertag I'm spoofing to.

XUID: This is where you set the XUID of the person you want to spoof to. IE: 000901F570A59A34 is my XUID ( Vexx is 7s ) in your case you would want to set the XUID to someone else's rather than your own.

Game: Set it to whatever game you're spoofing for. Ghosts and Bo2 have both had updates so you can no longer use this tool to spoof until you or someone else updates it.

For this example I have MW3 selected. Now when you're on the menu before finding a match you spoof, and then when you search for a match your gamertag will change to the selected gamertag and when you select "View Gamercard" on yourself, you'll see that it takes you to the profile belonging to the XUID you used.

In this case, you'd select "View Gamercard" and it would take you to my profile rather than yours and show "Vexx is 7s".

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Reaction score
Sin$
i used the xuid on this post for temperrr and apex and nither worked

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Reaction score
Sin$
This dosnt work on Bo2 :frown:

KJTR

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you get this to work on a game not listed??

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an all cod XUID spoofer, lol. And since there is a new TU, the offsets would naturally have to be updated.
Cakes do you still sell the tool? I want the updated one :smile: I'll pay for it :rolleyes:

toxicorange99

toxicorange99

Reaction score
Sin$
does this actually work and does it have a kv stealer In it ?

XexDoobie

XexDoobie

Rgh2Coronav
Reaction score
Sin$
nope its fairly clean files, im gunna try it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register