• Start date
  • Views 23,647
Four Quid

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Contest Sponsor Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MOTM please? want my first one :tongue:...... 1000 Downloads? only 6 likes ay :tongue:

Title Says it all, i would appreciate thanks for who ever downloads these as it took me quite a while setting up the thread and the modding process. If there's anything wrong with the saves just let me know :smile:

Zero With maxed out money $99999999, Level 50, and Maxed out skill points 9999
borderlands_2__zero_render_by_villafj-d4ra12a_zpsd34a8608.png

Salvador, Aka Gunzerker: Same Maxed out
normal_Borderlands2GunzerkerRender_zps41b5fa57.png

Commando: Same Maxed out
borderlands_2__axton_render_by_villafj-d4rr5rg_zps1fe558b7.png

Maya, Aka Sexy: Same Maxed out
tumblr_m9g7biAjQv1r8iy24o1_500_zpsc44e64c7.png

If you don't know how to use them then read below in the spoiler. You need Horizon which you can get Here and a USB :smile:
1. Plug in your USB Drive into your Xbox 360 and configure it.
2. Move your Borderlands 2 save onto your USB Drive, and your Gamer-tag profile
3. Put your USB into your PC and open up Horizon.
4. Open up Device Explorer on the left of the horizon screen (should be a little tab)
5. Click on the games tab.
6. Right click on your save and extract save to desktop, make a copy of your save and save it in a folder. This is just in case something goes wrong.
7. Double click on your save and drag the modded save into Horizon.
8. Drag your Gamer-tag Profile out into Horizon, it is located just below the Games tab marked Gamer profiles.
9. Replace the modded saves profile and console IDs which will be all zero's, with yours by copy and pasting from your profile you opened up as well in horizon
10. Click save, rehash and resign on modded save ( do this 3 times just to make sure).
11. Click save to device at the top on modded save. Click your device.
12. Click save using this profile, make sure your profile is selected.
13. Close Horizon and plug USB back into Xbox.
14. Move modded save to hardrive.
15. Enjoy.

I

IdisdainMyself

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Title Says it all, i would appreciate thanks for who ever downloads these as it took me quite a while setting up the thread and the modding process. If there's anything wrong with the saves just let me know :smile:
1. Plug in your USB Drive into your Xbox 360 and configure it.
2. Move your Borderlands 2 save onto your USB Drive, and your Gamer-tag profile
3. Put your USB into your PC and open up Horizon.
4. Open up Device Explorer on the left of the horizon screen (should be a little tab)
5. Click on the games tab.
6. Right click on your save and extract save to desktop, make a copy of your save and save it in a folder. This is just in case something goes wrong.
7. Double click on your save and drag the modded save into Horizon.
8. Drag your Gamer-tag Profile out into Horizon, it is located just below the Games tab marked Gamer profiles.
9. Replace the modded saves profile and console IDs which will be all zero's, with yours by copy and pasting from your profile you opened up as well in horizon
10. Click save, rehash and resign on modded save ( do this 3 times just to make sure).
11. Click save to device at the top on modded save. Click your device.
12. Click save using this profile, make sure your profile is selected.
13. Close Horizon and plug USB back into Xbox.
14. Move modded save to hardrive.
15. Enjoy.

Good job but there are to many saves. With maxed out almost everything. I seen a ton of these already. With maxed level maxed money etc. What i can't seem to find is a siren level 1. With enough skill points. So by the time i reach level 50 i will have a max skill tree.

Buy anyways it was nice of you to make this. But i just don't see a point in having a maxed out char. It will only serve to ruin the game i think. But i appreciate you contributing to the community. If that means anything to you.

Four Quid

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job but there are to many saves. With maxed out almost everything. I seen a ton of these already. With maxed level maxed money etc. What i can't seem to find is a siren level 1. With enough skill points. So by the time i reach level 50 i will have a max skill tree.

Buy anyways it was nice of you to make this. But i just don't see a point in having a maxed out char. It will only serve to ruin the game i think. But i appreciate you contributing to the community. If that means anything to you.
Yeah i new there were quite a few floating around but though id put my modded ones all in one place to make it easier.
I will release new saves when the decompression tools i released and will provide level 1 with a few skill points :smile:

aleph_0

aleph_0

Reaction score
Sin$

Haha, that's funny. I'm looking for that same exact save on an Assassin. I did the math and it would be +81 skill points. A level 1 character with 81 skill points (or a level 6 with 83) will have maxed skill trees at level 50.

I

IdisdainMyself

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i new there were quite a few floating around but though id put my modded ones all in one place to make it easier.
I will release new saves when the decompression tools i released and will provide level 1 with a few skill points :smile:
Well then i must be thanking you ahead of time then. Thank you very much and if i seemed hostile in anyway in my post. I am sorry wasn't trying to come off as a jerk
Haha, that's funny. I'm looking for that same exact save on an Assassin. I did the math and it would be +81 skill points. A level 1 character with 81 skill points (or a level 6 with 83) will have maxed skill trees at level 50.
lawls. That is funny xp, glade to see i am not the only one that feels this way. Anyways i wish you the best of luck. In your search for the assassin class that you want.

R

Rey Jedi

Reaction score
Sin$
Four Quid, how did you mod the skill points? i want to experiment with it myself but i don't know the hex number.

Neoterik

Neoterik

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the links to the saves. Lost my level 34 Siren and was near the end of the game.
So I just downloaded this save and finished it with my friend. +rep

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep doing all the steps correctly and when I go back to my xbox, it says level 1 start new game.... need some assistance please

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
When I make a new gamesave to put on my usb stick i start a game, then I save it but when i open it up in horizon my console id is all wacky its like :FFFFFFFFFFFF09438348430000000000000" not actually that but just and example. which to me does not look corect to all the otheres I see.

Four Quid

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Reaction score
Sin$
When I make a new gamesave to put on my usb stick i start a game, then I save it but when i open it up in horizon my console id is all wacky its like :FFFFFFFFFFFF09438348430000000000000" not actually that but just and example. which to me does not look corect to all the otheres I see.
Yes i set the console, profile and device id all to 000000000000000000000000 or FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, i do it to every game save i publish so i don't give out my own profile code.

Neoterik

Neoterik

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep doing all the steps correctly and when I go back to my xbox, it says level 1 start new game.... need some assistance please

Have you tried pressing Y and switching characters. Usually doesn't show that character unless you choose it. Other then that, unless you messed up somewhere it should be there.

imakillahghost

imakillahghost

cauliflower Cowboy
Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thankx guys I sorted it all out and everything is working fine. F*** TTG

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for these.. I would also love 2 see characters with maxed out skill trees and all at a level 1 so we could play thru the whole story.. Especially with Maya-- you wouldnt even need a gun with her skill tree maxed out!! Mama Beast!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register