Patched All Black Ops Glitches on Se7ensins

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Good seeing some initiative in this section. Also good to see you stepping up and kicking my megathread's ***. Keep this updated, which is something I couldn't do.

V

Vadinman

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool Valkyrie Rocket Glitch:

Okay, So this is not much of a "Glitch" as much as it is something i found that looked cool.

So first, Get a Valkyrie Rocket.

Next, Pull it out(Duh)

Then, aim down the sight with the rocket and jump and while in the air shoot it.

If it works like it worked for me, Then when the rocket shoots off then you should shoot the rocket off with nothing on the screen but the gas thing on the side.

Honestly i dont know if it was a glitch, er just a fluke but always worth posting i guess

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Good seeing some initiative in this section. Also good to see you stepping up and kicking my megathread's ***. Keep this updated, which is something I couldn't do.

Thanks Feyfolken. And I am (and will) keep this thread updated. Even though it says I will update this list every 1 - 3 days, in reality, I update it every single day; normally multiple times.
biggrin.gif
By the way, thanks for the link to your thread about a possible, new DLC, for "Fallout: New Vegas".
biggrin.gif

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the difference between fixed and patched?

[FIX] implies that something has been altered via a "Hot Fix", released by the developer. [PATCHED] implies a "Title Update" that the developer releases.

"Hot Fixes" can fix minor bugs, glitches, and small exploits, without the need for all users to download a "Title Update". A "TU" can fix, correct, and alter aspects of the game on a larger scale, like added death barriers, and changes to objects.

More specifically:

"Hot Fixes" = Client side changes
"Title Updates" = Server side changes.

Bar Starred

YourMumOnToast9

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
More specifically:

"Hot Fixes" = Client side changes
"Title Updates" = Server side changes.

See, i was always under the assumption that these were the other way round, hotfixes being implemented server-side, and TU's being implemented client-side, what with having to download TU's, and hotfixe's being applied to everyone without the need to download anything. But hey, you've been here a lot longer than me . . .

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
See, i was always under the assumption that these were the other way round, hotfixes being implemented server-side, and TU's being implemented client-side, what with having to download TU's, and hotfixe's being applied to everyone without the need to download anything. But hey, you've been here a lot longer than me . . .

Hmmm.... I checked again to make sure it was accurate, and this is what I found. I think my definition is accurate, but take a look. I could be missing something here.

Hotfix [Wikipedia Definition]

A hotfix is a single, cumulative package that includes one or more files that are used to address a problem in a software product (i.e. a software bug). Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation and may not be distributed outside the customer organization.

- The more recent usage probably originated due to software vendors wanting to either avoid the term patch or give the impression that they were proactively servicing their product.

Source

Patch [Wikipedia Definition]

A patch is a piece of software designed [major] to fix problems[sup][1][/sup] with, or update a computer program or its supporting data. This includes fixing security vulnerabilities[sup][1][/sup] and other bugs, and improving the usability or performance.

Source

Someone being around longer than you, NEVER means they have to be right. Your intelligent, and we're all equals.
biggrin.gif

D

DoGoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
since i cant start my own topic, im posting here. two of the times ive recently been playing on grid, the vihicles were invisble. this meants that all the explodable cars and trucks were gone. when i tried to walk through, they were still there. and i could climb ontop, but it looked like i was on nothing. however when i veiwed in theatre mode, the vehicles were there.

D

dj100

Reaction score
Sin$
Please note that *NEW* Black Ops Hiding Spot In Launch - under the spots section has been incorrectly credited as me?

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i no this is random but please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgBNGfrahZU

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Please note that *NEW* Black Ops Hiding Spot In Launch - under the spots section has been incorrectly credited as me?

Thank-you for letting me know. I changed the author's name of that glitch, from yours, to Tiki1337. I originally gave you the credit for it, because I remembered you posting a thread detailing this, in another BO section. That's why I linked to his thread, but gave you the credit.
biggrin.gif

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post, it must have taken you a very long time, because it took me 20 minutes to look at all of the stuff. Also, love yurs zombies post for all glitches. + rep most certainly

Top Bottom
Login
Register