What's new

Solved After writing nand xell wont loud xbox rf module green light blinks black screen!

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Im using

Jr programmer

coolrunner rev c (no double shield, it did not come with one and I cant find a diagram without one for phat)

I was able to read my nand (saved the original) and write the ecc glitch 2 flashed my coolpro (Selected A) and now when I turn the xbox on thru the eject button, the rf module just blinks and a blackscreen.

Ive tried it with the coolrunner rev c solder to the xbox and with its wires not connected to the xbox.

Im guessing the problem has to be jrunner related something I did wrong? Any tips why this would be happening thanks so much. 
I am trying to do a rgh 2, I think I might have selected glitch 1, my dash is 17150 I think it has something to do with writing of the nand, how can I go back to my stock nand for now to get it to boot normal and try it again thanks.

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
but there is no display the screen is black like before 
I dont know what it could be this is suppose to be the original nand, it could be the wrong one, but why in the hell dont i get the xell screen like everyone else so strange, and can i ask you something? My cool runner didnt come with a double shielded cord, people tell me they dont use it, but I havent seen a diagram with one without it for rgh. I plugged in the disc tray same results.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
but there is no display the screen is black like before 
I dont know what it could be this is suppose to be the original nand, it could be the wrong one, but why in the hell dont i get the xell screen like everyone else so strange, and can i ask you something? My cool runner didnt come with a double shielded cord, people tell me they dont use it, but I havent seen a diagram with one without it for rgh. I plugged in the disc tray same results.

Double Shielded Low Loss cable can rip a pad off the board so easily. It's really not needed.

Make sure your wire placement is good

CPU_PLL_BYPASS: Under the xclamps
POST_OUT_1: Under/around the xclams
CPU_RST: Away from the coils/capacitors

May I see pictures of you installation?

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, after you write the xell on there you need coolrunner installed on the board? because I had it installed and it was doing the same thing and someone on team excuter told me to uninstall them its not needed to get the cpu key which is the stage im stuck on.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, after you write the xell on there you need coolrunner installed on the board? because I had it installed and it was doing the same thing and someone on team excuter told me to uninstall them its not needed to get the cpu key which is the stage im stuck on.
Disconnect the RED power wire from the motherboard and attempt to boot Xell. I'm pretty sure it is needed, but I could be wrong.

HuskerHeaven

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
view.php
disconnect the red wire from the jr programmer solder? then try to boot? 
ok did that same thing

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
So should I reinstall the coolrunner then send a picture I guess now I have to write xell on their too before that since i just went back to this other dump i thought was original and still do its just weird, but it could be the other file i do removing replacing a dump dumb me.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
So should I reinstall the coolrunner then send a picture I guess now I have to write xell on their too before that since i just went back to this other dump i thought was original and still do its just weird, but it could be the other file i do removing replacing a dump dumb me.
Pictures of soldering and wire placement will help solve this issue. And if it's a Zephyr it may never boot Xell (Like mine)

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
view.php
9vcwme.jpg
205719g.jpg
2yyup0j.jpg

the orginal green wire is very long and I just used a blue wire from the slimp pack and cut it in half made it two so it will be a tight fit.

NETO0214

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Would clean up points honestly also where's the D Wire at (cpu_rst)?

Edit: would check also if u didn't write ecc for jtag like there's a bug in jrunner where it automactally after reading band it goes into jtag not rgh2

zares

zares

Reaction score
Sin$
the bottom what? im reinstalling the cool as we speak once its done i will is it ok for me to use the split slim wires? or should i use the original green and blue ones?

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
the bottom what? im reinstalling the cool as we speak once its done i will is it ok for me to use the split slim wires? or should i use the original green and blue ones?
Bottom of the motherboard.
Also, not to be rude, your soldering is a little sloppy. First time? (The wires are stripped too much and could cause easy bridging, but other than that I can barely tell since flux residue. Also the fact I can't zoom in and see clearly. Can you link the imgur or gyazo or whatever hosting site) as far as I can see though, just a bit sloppy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register