What's new

Mod Menu Abyss Mod Menu BETA Preview

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s! So I started making this, Please note before I get any negative comments: I am making this because I like making stuff, Not for it to be the best menu ever or anything, purely because its fun! Anyways, Personally I think the menu opening/closing/selection animation is great! As you probably noticed there isn't much in it as it is only a beta, I have mostly been making some stuff for it that is strictly need to know :wink: anyways I hope you guys enjoy it, Tell me what I should add/change and anything you think I can improve on!

Video:

- J o k e r

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s! So I started making this, Please note before I get any negative comments: I am making this because I like making stuff, Not for it to be the best menu ever or anything, purely because its fun! Anyways, Personally I think the menu opening/closing/selection animation is great! As you probably noticed there isn't much in it as it is only a beta, I have mostly been making some stuff for it that is strictly need to know :wink: anyways I hope you guys enjoy it, Tell me what I should add/change and anything you think I can improve on!

Video:

- J o k e r

I like the look of it but I don't like the scroller when you click something

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear you man, A few people have said that, looks like a change is in order!
Keep it to the mini marker on the left, it looks nice

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so rather than it expanding and shrinking again, just leave it as it is?

Thanks man :biggrin:!
Yea, or have when its enabled have ut expanded then when its disabled shrink it

JTAG

JTAG

Well Known JTAG
10th Anniversary Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Video:

- J o k e r

Who made the base? :tongue:

N

Nexah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the look of it. The base itself looks fine I just keep thinking to my self did this guy get the base ideas from cod5 by AoKMiKeY?

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the look of it. The base itself looks fine I just keep thinking to my self did this guy get the base ideas from cod5 by AoKMiKeY?
I was waiting on the AoKMikey comment :biggrin:, I had been wanting to make this design for a while and then I seen mikeys cod 5 base, in the final release I was gonna give him "credit" for the UI idea as no one would probably believe that I thought it up myself lol..

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was waiting on the AoKMikey comment :biggrin:, I had been wanting to make this design for a while and then I seen mikeys cod 5 base, in the final release I was gonna give him "credit" for the UI idea as no one would probably believe that I thought it up myself lol..
I was unaware that I was even sort of known in the MW2 side of this website. Its nice to see people seeing what i have done over on cod 5. I do like the base you have made. A few improvements here and there but i do cheat when it comes to base designs. I am actually a website design & developer along side doing a lot of graphics design. Because of that i am able to come up with some pretty awesome things although due to the limitations of GSC and cod i am not always able to make them :tongue: I actually made this design by mistake when i put 3 and forgot about the 2 zeros that should have followed on the width of my scroller. Because i liked the look and worked with it and made what you see now :smile:

Any how, Love the menu ( * more animations * :tongue: ), Do feel free if you would want any tips on how to make it look awesomer ( not a word ).

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually started porting your "Animated Menu Base" this one here to black ops 2 GSC, Wouldn't work though so I may remake it! Not sure yet and yeah if you have any ideas how I could add any more cool animations I can add tell me man!

BlastsModz

BlastsModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great base, some new mods that I haven't seen before, really nice. Well Done!!

T

Terrence12112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will u be hosting this menu urself soon?? And if u need a co-host could I be it??

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
When will this menu be finished up? It looks good.
Not sure man, Im trying to make it worth the release, time and effort, Trying to add some cool stuff to it, So Im not 100% on a release date yet

Top Bottom
Login
Register