What's new

Question About to RGH a Trinity slim, I have a few questions.

ToXxiCxMoDz

ToXxiCxMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Is this everything I need?:

I already have soldering iron and flux. I also have the necessary screwdriver bits to take apart the Xbox.

I will be purchasing Ace V3 and J-R Programmer V2.

2. I am unsure if the parts listed above are for RGH or for RGH2? Also what parts would I need for the opposite glitch method?

3. I have only soldered anything once before, and it was on a board with pretty big solder points. What is a good way to practice so I don’t mess this up?

4. For the parts that I need, are there any reputable, well known sellers or should I just go for the top non sponsored result on ebay?

Thank you for your help! :smile:

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to help you confirm, a Trinity uses 10.83 Amp power supply, so if that is the case for your console, you have one of the easiest slims to RGH.

You will be doing an RGH2 and will need these things:
[Click here to view this link]
Straight Pin Headers (You only need 6. These will not be soldered to the Ace)
Ace v3 (US) (China)
Hot Glue Gun to hold wires in place and prevent lifting pads

Recommendations:
To practice soldering small points, try changing leds on 360 controllers or the rol board. Also if you have some 22 gauge (small) wire and the 360, carefully practice attaching wires to the rgh points.
I personally recommend making the JR-Programmer's nand wires into direct wire connections (No annoying QSB's) by cutting right above the QSB plugs and soldering some resistor legs to the wires.

Any Questions:
PM me on here
-or-
Discord Jest #6665

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ToXxiCxMoDz

ToXxiCxMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to help you confirm, a Trinity uses 10.83 Amp power supply, so if that is the case for your console, you have one of the easiest slims to RGH.

You will be doing an RGH2 and will need these things:
[Click here to view this link]
Straight Pin Headers (You only need 6. These will not be soldered to the Ace)
Ace v3 (US) (China)
Hot Glue Gun to hold wires in place and prevent lifting pads

Recommendations:
To practice soldering small points, try changing leds on 360 controllers or the rol board. Also if you have some 22 gauge (small) wire and the 360, carefully practice attaching wires to the rgh points.
I personally recommend making the JR-Programmer's nand wires into direct wire connections (No annoying QSB's) by cutting right above the QSB plugs and soldering some resistor legs to the wires.

Any Questions:
PM me on here
-or-
Discord Jest #6665
Very informative, thank you! Also, the way I verified that my console is a Trinity is by the manufacturing date (04-11)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A

amzounslide

Reaction score
Sin$
etter yet, if you lack basic soldering skills, you aren't ready for the RGH mod. This isn't just something you slap together and it magically works. You will need a certain set of soldering skills and the ability to troubleshoot in order to tune the wave and get a fast boot time.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register