What's new

Solved A quick question about my mixed up gear !!

• Thread starter andy briggs
  • Start date
  • Views 647
andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as you can see from the image below al my stats are quite low (dps, toughness, skill)

1b2bb608c4a50dbe29ee7c9fd9e6cbcb.jpg

i have alot of gear thats in the 214/240 bracket an a couple of 268 (what im using in this build)

would it benefit me in taking the 268's off or would i be best keeping them until i can get 268 gear of the same name ???

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
as you can see from the image below al my stats are quite low (dps, toughness, skill)

1b2bb608c4a50dbe29ee7c9fd9e6cbcb.jpg

i have alot of gear thats in the 214/240 bracket an a couple of 268 (what im using in this build)

would it benefit me in taking the 268's off or would i be best keeping them until i can get 268 gear of the same name ???
After a certain point gear score doesn't do anything. The higher the gear score the theoretically better the gear (Higher %'s on bonuses ect.), but that relies heavily on what type of roll you end up getting. My gear score could be higher, but I would much rather be a stronger character than just have a cranked gear score. So IMO you should use gear that makes your stats higher, not always just gear score. Others might disagree.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register