What's new

Discussion A Pure in EoC

KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hows it going everyone, long time no see for those who remember me. It's been a long time since I've posted and I figured what better way then to throw up some information about my pure in EoC and the problems I've been having staying at 1 defense. I've spent a long time working on this account and yes I did use the defense reset because I had gotten defense when they had first given no benefits to those only level 1. They still haven't given much in the way of benefits for those with 1 defense but I'm making the most of it so far as best I can.

Rope Collection
(Accepting any rope donations and willing to buy in bulk)
YYW0BbK.png

kME08rs.png
UZnkXAx.png
f3Kno7p.png
fzFaDqR.png

So since my last post quite a bit has been going on and I'm hopefully going to be getting some more things done specially with this double xp weekend coming up! To help explain why that is I got a few things to talk about in this update.

Also I hit one of my biggest milestones which was getting 80 Dungeoneering! Now I just need to finish getting the tokens for Chaotics and level 80 Attack. I also just recently passed my halfway marker for 99 cooking which is kind of nice considering I don't know how many accounts I have and only 3 of them have any 99s(Which are few in number for them).

First off while the promotion was going on for Protean Items I got myself 450 spins and went to town and this is what I got. (Some of the Bars, Traps, and Planks are old)
Xdul8Vu.png

Also with the increase of double xp stars I got some spins so I had the best chance of getting as many levels as possible. Here is how much double xp I have in total and for each skill currently.
zVKngAP.png
It has finally been done! After finally getting all the skill requirements!
fzFaDqR.png
Zomg I was so happy to finally see this quest completed!!!!
tRzhZ4c.jpg

Life is finally worth living again!!!! (In RuneScape that is.....)
htcOxPC.jpg

Last edited:
Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a pure with similar stats that I haven't logged into for years, I had 80+ range however an not as many skills since all I did was pking.

KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry its been a while since my last update but I've been out of town enjoying a short vacation with family.

First off I am currently working on getting around to doing the quests needed for the Crystal Bow. I just finished Underground Pass not to long ago and will be getting around to Regicide here in a little while as well.

As for skills not much has changed but I figure I'll post an update on the lead post.

Also update to my rope collection. Passed 20k!

Last edited:
KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So since my last post quite a bit has been going on and I'm hopefully going to be getting some more things done specially with this double xp weekend coming up! To help explain why that is I got a few things to talk about in this update.

Also I hit one of my biggest milestones which was getting 80 Dungeoneering! Now I just need to finish getting the tokens for Chaotics and level 80 Attack. I also just recently passed my halfway marker for 99 cooking which is kind of nice considering I don't know how many accounts I have and only 3 of them have any 99s(Which are few in number for them).

First off while the promotion was going on for Protean Items I got myself 450 spins and went to town and this is what I got. (Some of the Bars, Traps, and Planks are old)
Xdul8Vu.png

Also with the increase of double xp stars I got some spins so I had the best chance of getting as many levels as possible. Here is how much double xp I have in total and for each skill currently.
zVKngAP.png

Constitution:88,826
Attack: 324,959
Strength: 844,236
Range: 223,299
Prayer: 62,440
Mage: 27,890
Runecrafting: 603,715
Construction: 386,676
Dungeoneering: 613,285
Agility: 284,756
Herblore:810,303
Theiving: 365,715
Crafting: 1,281,792
Fletching: 227,560
Slayer: 969,487
Hunter: 69,406
Divination: 855,842
Mining:207,320
Smithing694,989
Fishing:817,510
Cooking: 1,298,007
Firemaking: 62,020
Woodcutting: 517,320
Farming: 131,679
Summoning: 54,772

Also here is my up to date stats which again isn't much change from the last but work has been very busy and there are a LOT of games to play!
f3Kno7p.png

KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So now that the double xp weekend is over I have quite a bit in terms of things that have changed stat wise. Almost all my time was spent on 2 skills which were Smithing and Crafting!

Sadly I forgot to get a picture from the day before double xp started till the day it ended but there is obviously a major difference in skills. I went from 70-99 crafting and 75-96 smithing. Now grant it I was also not able to devote as much time as others were due to my working 9 hours each day.
2/7/15
zVKngAP.png

2/24/15
4c2VCQb.png

Total from Double Xp Weekend
PWZbkd8.png

2/7/15
f3Kno7p.png

2/24/15
ee193Hl.png

Now I know the Double xp looks to be off but that is more before I ended up getting a HUGE amount of double xp stars just before the weekend began and a bit more during the weekend to ensure my 99 in crafting. I also got very close to being able to get 99 smithing but because of work and an issue of communication I wasn't able to finish the last 3m I needed to get 99.

KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So recently my friends and I were talking about some of the different things required for Prifddinas and I decided to do some checking just for the hell of it...

There are no quests or requirements when it comes to defense, yes I can get to prifddinas with only 1 level in defense!! As of right now I'm currently finishing up the skills required for the quests which are; 75 Prayer, 75 Ranged, 75 Summoning. After those are done all I need to do are a few quests and WA-LA! Prifddinas here I come! Hopefully with it being the weekend I'll be able to get a few more of my required levels done along with maybe a few of the quests that don't require the skills I'm still training. If all works out I should be there some time during the middle of the month! That of coarse is all dependent on how many charms I can get over the new few weeks and what kind of time I have to dedicate to it.

KiA

KiA

eibmoZ doM ehT
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It has finally been done! After finally getting all the skill requirements!
fzFaDqR.png
Zomg I was so happy to finally see this quest completed!!!!
tRzhZ4c.jpg

Life is finally worth living again!!!! (In RuneScape that is.....)
htcOxPC.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register