Reaction score
Sin$
I actually record them, and on different games too, it's funny half the time

Fennimoe

Fennimoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a God Mode person get into my car. Lol, I went straight to a blue corona and parked his door at the very center of it and just sat there. He finally got out, triggered a job, came back (sans God Mode), and I killed him. He left the session right after. Better than a tank sitting kill, imo

G

grandtheftglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a God Mode person get into my car. Lol, I went straight to a blue corona and parked his door at the very center of it and just sat there. He finally got out, triggered a job, came back (sans God Mode), and I killed him. He left the session right after. Better than a tank sitting kill, imo
That's why I blocked the jobs from loading. I would have assumed you were AFK.

Last edited:
Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Record the kids misusing invincibility? You're ruining their lives... Js.

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I remember reading that but not you being the same person.

Phone browser ftw! smh

Anyways, as long as you're not being a **** with it, fine by me. The deathmatching kiddies on this game are so frustrating.
I only really play freemode most of the time and drive around in my own little world or call a taxi and get taxi rides all around the map and back haha. I mind my own business and there is nothing worst than a random kid coming along and shooting at me/taxi/my vehicle for no reason at all but then they cry when they die a bunch. Apart from that, I never kill a player unless they maybe kill a friend over and over.
In that case, you're one of the ones that crap don't work with. Lol. That's when I go passive and just watch.
I've seen many people do that and it really doesn't work. People think passive mode will help them but it really doesn't but like I said, I only kill players that shoot at me, my taxi service, my vehicles and my friends. So nothing to worry about. :kiss:

Top Bottom
Login
Register