What's new

500GB Xbox One S: Battlefield 1 SE Pre-Order (Storm Gray) $299 + Free S/H@MS store

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 382
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle Review - Microsoft Store
this console is due to release on October 21, 2016.

Includes
  • 500GB Xbox One S Special Edition Console (Storm Gray)
  • Xbox Wireless Special Edition Controller
  • Battlefield 1 (Standard Edition Digital Game Download)
  • 1-Month EA Access
  • 14-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial
  • HDMI/Power Cord

C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The white one is identical other than color, right? The only thing I see a difference is the storm grey says "To" on the box. What does that mean?

And what is the difference between the current Xbox one and the S?

I'm strongly considering buying this. :smile: 
Oh, and this isn't the good controller, right? The best controller for Xbox One is the elite, I've heard.

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The white one is identical other than color, right? The only thing I see a difference is the storm grey says "To" on the box. What does that mean?

I'm strongly considering buying this. :smile: 
Oh, and this isn't the good controller, right? The best controller for Xbox One is the elite, I've heard.
Spooze Spooze

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct, the color is the only difference.
It says GB/ GO. GO stands for Giga-Octet. An octet means 8 units or in this case 8 bits. A byte is 8 bits as well, so a harddisk of 500GB is equal to 500GO
The main differences are that the S supports Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray and Streaming, HDR (High Dynamic Range), it's 40% smaller, and some variants of the S have 1TB and 2TB hard drives.
The term "good" depends on the person. The Elite controller has 4 programmable buttons under the controller that you can reprogram to different buttons. A lot of the parts to the Elite controller are also made from aluminum, so it's more durable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register