• Thread starter faizanunagar
  • Start date
  • Views 8,543
F

faizanunagar

Reaction score
Sin$
hiiii 2days ago i installed
ferrox 4.80 on my phat ps3 cechk08 everything worked fine it got succesfully updated to 4.80
but when i tried to start a new game from bd rom drvie it give error 80010017
then i got a fix of using rebug tool box changing active ps3id ifollowed this tutorial (
https://youtu.be/r2cb3EiL_UU )

i used rebox tool box 02.02.09 to chnage the id but it did not worked
i tried to format my hard drive but that also did not fixed the problem
when i installed multiman 4.78 i got an error msg
1) multiman cannot enable bdrom emulator . funtionality may be resctricted
so tried irisman 3.50 to run my backup when i started irisman it gave me an error message too
ERROR:unsupported fw or the syscall are disabled
and backup games also did not worked
my bd brive was working perfeclty fine as i was on 3.55kmeaw
then i restored my ps3 to 3.55 ofw and updated to cfw 4.80 ferrox and no cd was also insidebd rom when updating
please help me too fix thsi problem
please
i tried bd-rom reset9.pkg to reset the bd drive but this also did not fixed my problem please help

Last edited:
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
hiiii 2days ago i installed
ferrox 4.80 on my phat ps3 cechk08 everything worked fine it got succesfully updated to 4.80
but when i tried to start a new game from bd rom drvie it give error 80010017
then i got a fix of using rebug tool box changing active ps3id
i used rebox tool box 02.02.09 to chnage the id but it did not worked
i tried to format my hard drive but that also did not fixed the problem
when i installed multiman 4.78 i got an error msg
1) multiman cannot enable bdrom emulator . funtionality may be resctricted
so tried irisman 3.50 to run my backup when i started irisman it gave me an error message too
ERROR:unsupported fw or the syscall are disabled
and backup games also did not worked
my bd brive was working perfeclty fine as i was on 3.55kmeaw
then i restored my ps3 to 3.55 ofw and updated to 4.80 ferrox and no cd was also inside
please help me too fix thsi problem
please
im thinking bd-rom reset9.pkg to reset the bd drive will this fix my problem please help
Delete the other Irisman and install this one to see if it worked for you because this Irisman support CFW 4.80 http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/irisman-v3-50-10-stealth-support-4-80-by-mizio90.1502405/

F

faizanunagar

Reaction score
Sin$
Delete the other Irisman and install this one to see if it worked for you because this Irisman support CFW 4.80 http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/irisman-v3-50-10-stealth-support-4-80-by-mizio90.1502405/
this irisman version worked for me backup games are starting but games from bd rom drive are not starting getting same error 80010017

what should i do now should i downgrade to any stable firmware or just play backup and wait for the fix of bd rom

F

faizanunagar

Reaction score
Sin$
heyyyyy error 80010017 got fixed when i used irisman just to backup my nfs hot pursuit cd
then i inserted gran turismo 6 in cd rom to backup so i accidently open the game and the game form bd rom worked perfectly fine showed me the loading screen sony logo but it gave me a error
registration of trophy information could not be completed the game will quit (800105b) press x to quit game to xmb
got same error message in infamous 2 i think games made by sony are giving trophy error
nfs hot pursit and nfs run open perfectly

F

faizanunagar

Reaction score
Sin$
when i start my console after switching off when i press directly on bd rom game it give me error 80010017 but when i load the same game from irisman it starts perfectly

F

faizanunagar

Reaction score
Sin$
Thnk u for posting this link i checked it out but its a lenght process will have to a new eboot everytime for new game its better just to load a cd rom game from irisman then start from cd icon
And my other backup are working fine so noo need of eboot
I'll wait till multiman fix this or 4.80 ferrox fix for this 80010017 error
And please help me to fix that trophy error i googled n tried that creating new user but that aslo didn't fix trophy error

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thnk u for posting this link i checked it out but its a lenght process will have to a new eboot everytime for new game its better just to load a cd rom game from irisman then start from cd icon
And my other backup are working fine so noo need of eboot
I'll wait till multiman fix this or 4.80 ferrox fix for this 80010017 error
And please help me to fix that trophy error i googled n tried that creating new user but that aslo didn't fix trophy error
You're welcome, or just wait til their a release of Multiman that will support 4.80 and it isn't much result for that trophy error code:
& https://safesearch.avira.com/#web/result?q=800105&source=omnibar

Top Bottom
Login
Register