What's new

Patched 3 new glitches (new barrier glitch) (Round skip) (invincible)

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as again i have tried these very lately (as i like to keep people updated) and these still work :biggrin:
let me know if your having problems

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh noes were doing cheetings

no dude the fact is that you can do stuff and dont need to tryhard

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
as again i have tried these very lately (as i like to keep people updated) and these still work :biggrin:
let me know if your having problems
never mind did not realize you were laying down. nice work

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
because you are cheating?
What are you trying to accomplish with this multiple posts about cheating or glitching? Are you that concerned with the leaderboards? Come on man stop trying to start a war on the website. If you do not like the glitchers, cheaters, or boosters number one you are on the wrong website and number two hurrle your black ops 2 game out the window as you will encounter a lot of them on this game.

E

edslerson

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe if theres 3 people have 2 people do it? and put it a little thurfer or closer from the door
just experiment
we actually had all three of our glitched turbines outside the door in a line :smile: and when there were still zombies coming in after that i hopped off the bus on top of the door of the bus depot and those zombies still didnt give a ****. probably has something to do with the "improved" zombie pathing

iFloyd

iFloyd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we actually had all three of our glitched turbines outside the door in a line :smile: and when there were still zombies coming in after that i hopped off the bus on top of the door of the bus depot and those zombies still didnt give a ****. probably has something to do with the "improved" zombie pathing
probably but im guessing most the zombies went for the turbine?

Top Bottom
Login
Register