• Start date
  • Views 19,568
K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Implode. Like I said, I'll be on some time after 6PM.
Alright sounds good.

R

r4woverdose

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this thing like at least 30 times and was getting a corrupt profile every time so i figured i would try my other xbox and it worked. So the only thing i can figure is that if you have the dashboard beta then dont try it. Use another console that doesn't have the beta..

And all i can say is thanks....

maverickneo

maverickneo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this working. I have some questions though.
To be safe, I unplugged my network and went offline. Now that I have my Offline profile with the 250 keys, cant I just sign in like I usually do, start a game, have my offline profile join, a message will tell me that it is only system link (not online of course) and just open with the "offline Dummy" account and collect guns with my Main account?

Also, If I want to do this again with my main profile (Or any other game I start with my main profile.) For example: when I level up from 20-30, all I do is just copy my main save into the Dummy offline account and change the Profile ID, etc. right?

Mrkymrk01

Mrkymrk01

Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's been over 2 yrs that this was last updated but any idea if this would still work with the digital version from Black Friday (2014)? I bought it and seems they don't even give these codes out any more so I'm looking into this. Thanks.

Mrkymrk01

Mrkymrk01

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and it seemed to only give me 10 keys (not 255). I'll try again by re-d/l your moded file but I wonder if they patched it bc it's the digital version.

Top Bottom
Login
Register