• Thread starter Evil Deeds
  • Start date
  • Views 19,569
Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS STILL WORKS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS OFFLINE! AFTER TRADING GUNS THEN YOU CAN SIGN BACK ONLINE WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT!

(here is the offline profile i have been using that still works) http://www.mediafire.com/?cjcqi42zccmour7

Things You will need:
1. way to hook up your profile/save game to your computer
2. Horzion (personally my favorite)
3. Two Controllers
4. modded gpd ----> http://www.mediafire.com/?3d6ye8ow7ondvg7

Ok...now we can begin.

STEP 1. Disconnect your console from live
STEP 2. Create a brand new offline profile (THIS IS THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL INJECT THE GPD INTO)
jKkiN.jpg

STEP 2.5. Safe the profile where you can hook it up to your computer, in my case its my usb drive.
3sxw7.jpg

STEP 3. Once this is completed load up border lands on your main account. Start the game with both profiles signed in.
DLeB8.jpg

(If you do not start in the sanctuary, its in your best interest to get there and save it so you dont have to run far after we are done modding. I like to save here:
3XXEl.jpg

STEP 4. Save and quit with your main profile (now there should be a default GPD in your offline account)

STEP 5. Make a folder on your desktop (name it borderlands modded gpd or what ever you like just know that this is where we will have all of our files.
CzVI6.jpg

STEP 6. Make 3 Separate folders:
rJUHH.jpg

STEP 7. Open Horizon(with your device plugged in) and extract the following:

a) Go to "Gamer Profiles" ---> click on your offline profile(in my case se7ensins) and extract it to your offline folder that we just made
IPDGv.jpg

b) Now drag your offline profile in Horizon
9Iaj4.jpg

c) Go to "Contents"
lIxVw.jpg

and replace the Borderlands 2 GPD (5454087C) with the modded one that you downloaded
VCbyk.jpg

d) Rehash and Resign but dont close the window!!!!

e) Go back to the "Device Explorer" under "games" you should see your main accounts save game.
czesO.jpg

Extract the save into the main directory of your modding folder that you made:
69ZJo.jpg

f) MAKE A BACK UP COPY OF THIS SAVE IN CASE YOU SCREW UP!!!!

g) Now copy the save into the "offline" folder that we created( Now there should be two files in there, one of your offline profile and next your main accounts save:
BzCcD.jpg

h) Open This save up in horizon, change the id's so that it matches your offline profile:
WiXvP.jpg

i) Now rehash and resign everything and close the windows. (make sure you rehash and resign your original game save from your main account!)

j) Open back up "Device Explore" if it is not up still and inject the three files we used: Offline profile, Offline profiles modded save, and your main accounts save.
OoQPB.jpg

STEP 8. start up borderlands 2(make sure you put back in your hdd or usb after modding it)

STEP 9. On the first controler sign into your main account and on the second controller sign into your offline account.

STEP 10. Your Offline account will say level 1 but dont freak out yet, hit the Y button and change your the save game we copied from your main account.
OQPQN.jpg

STEP 11. Now both accounts have the same save on them:
B4NYZ.jpg

STEP 12. Hit "Continue" with your main account

STEP 13. If you see this message then you know you did it right!!!!
P9pnu.jpg

*****I do not take credit for thinking of this tut i got the idea from "Killa Cam" from 360 haven*****

Last edited:
masterchief07

masterchief07

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. I was doing everything right except for using an actual 'Offline' profile. I'm guessing that was holding me up. Worked like a charm!

XxGun AdictedxX

XxGun AdictedxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i tried to follow all the steps and got most of it but when i put everything back onto the xbox and started the "offline modded gpd" didnt have my main accounts lvl (i had the 255 keys). Please help my offline modded profile to the level to my mains level

Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i tried to follow all the steps and got most of it but when i put everything back onto the xbox and started the "offline modded gpd" didnt have my main accounts lvl (i had the 255 keys). Please help my offline modded profile to the level to my mains level
did you copy your main account save?

xSuperBeaner07x

xSuperBeaner07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once this is done with your main player can you go back online?

xSuperBeaner07x

xSuperBeaner07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i spent my legit key by mistake lol oh well 255 more haha thanks dude :smile:

invisibleplayer

invisibleplayer

Reaction score
Sin$
so just trade with offline so your main can use it sorry for stupid questions im just paranoid

xSuperBeaner07x

xSuperBeaner07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can stay online with your main profile, just make sure the party is set to offline like in my pics
also can you keep doing this mod when you get to higher lvls with the same offline proflile? Or is there a way to take the off live same and put it to you main since now they are the same thing so you dont need 2 controller and will have the keys as you lvl up

Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also can you keep doing this mod when you get to higher lvls with the same offline proflile? Or is there a way to take the off live same and put it to you main since now they are the same thing so you dont need 2 controller and will have the keys as you lvl up
yes, just copy your main save over again so it equals

T

thaddeus423

Reaction score
Sin$
Happy to say that it worked impeccably, and the tutorial was very well done. I have one question: How long will this work? Thanks!

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
people need to be careful fking with there gpd. i think someone//// has already per banned themselves with this. i hope hes not tho.

Top Bottom
Login
Register