What's new

Question 2 questions

BigFella

BigFella

Reaction score
Sin$
1. Ok so i have phat/fat ps3 CechG and its on version 4.40 so im looking to get it downgrade to 3.55 if anyone knows a place where i can send off my ps3 and get it dowgrade let me know please. thanks

2. Is there like a step by step tutorial how to jailbreak your ps3 when on OFW 3.55?

Also im from UK so yeahhh if there is a downgrade service for UK let me know cheers

Edit extra question when people say PS3 phat nor downgrade what does that mean?

Last edited:
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Ok so i have phat/fat ps3 CechG and its on version 4.40 so im looking to get it downgrade to 3.55 if anyone knows a place where i can send off my ps3 and get it dowgrade let me know please. thanks

2. Is there like a step by step tutorial how to jailbreak your ps3 when on OFW 3.55?

Also im from UK so yeahhh if there is a downgrade service for UK let me know cheers

Edit extra question when people say PS3 phat nor downgrade what does that mean?

1. You're console is more than likely a NAND but it could be a NOR. You have to figure out if it's NAND or NOR so you know what service to look for. You could check in the Buy / Sell / Trade services section.
  2. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps3-modding-faq.1492030/ In that thread there is a spoiler "I'm already on 3.55 how can I jailbreak ?" and you will learn how to jailbreak a console on 3.55.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so theres 2 types of ps3 Nand and nor. A nand is great because to seitch out hdds you just take out the old slap n the new done. NORS are great because to the average joe their easier to downgrade just clip apply pressure go.

As stated above find out which you have and if its a nor just do it your self. Remember to also get thermal paste or youll have a bad time. E3 flashers all abkut pressure so follow a tutorial step by step.

BigFella

BigFella

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so theres 2 types of ps3 Nand and nor. A nand is great because to seitch out hdds you just take out the old slap n the new done. NORS are great because to the average joe their easier to downgrade just clip apply pressure go.

As stated above find out which you have and if its a nor just do it your self. Remember to also get thermal paste or youll have a bad time. E3 flashers all abkut pressure so follow a tutorial step by step.
Cheers mate and yeh im looking for someone who can downgrade my ps3 to a 3.55 and put new thermal paste for like a little extra cost as ive looked at tutorials and one it seems cheaper to get someone to downgrade it and two installing the E3 flasher looks long af so yeh tryingh to look for someone else to do it cheers anyway :smile:

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers mate and yeh im looking for someone who can downgrade my ps3 to a 3.55 and put new thermal paste for like a little extra cost as ive looked at tutorials and one it seems cheaper to get someone to downgrade it and two installing the E3 flasher looks long af so yeh tryingh to look for someone else to do it cheers anyway :smile:
I dont know anyone onsite that is UK maybe if you ask piano nicely n pay shipping back he can do it

Top Bottom
Login
Register