What's new

Tutorial How To Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
omg ITS not WORKING someone PLEASE help ME:frown:
Have you tried incorporating these steps?

• Try deleting your profile off of your console and recovering your account so that you can start with a fresh .gpd
  • Try launching Halo 4 without signing into your profile. The game will prompt you to sign in/choose storage device when you're making your way to the main menu. Follow the prompts and check to see if the mods stuck.
  • Try using a different USB stick
  • If you receive a message that the game or your profile was last launched or signed in on another console, simply eject your disc and then put it back in. If the message remains, press the Xbox Home Button on your controller.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
B

BALLSMGEEEE562

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried loading up an offline customs game before connecting to XBL?

I'm sorry, but I disagree, clearly it has worked for a lot of people. I just did my neighbor's account with this a couple weeks ago.
I can't even stay offline. I do the disconnect and sign in and re connect but don't test the network and I start halo 4 and I automatically connected to xbox live. (I have the slim btw) and the only way I can stay offline is if I don't re connect to my network.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't even stay offline. I do the disconnect and sign in and re connect but don't test the network and I start halo 4 and I automatically connected to xbox live. (I have the slim btw) and the only way I can stay offline is if I don't re connect to my network.

• Try deleting your profile off of your console and recovering your account so that you can start with a fresh .gpd
  • Try launching Halo 4 without signing into your profile. The game will prompt you to sign in/choose storage device when you're making your way to the main menu. Follow the prompts and check to see if the mods stuck.
  • If you receive a message that the game or your profile was last launched or signed in on another console, simply eject your disc and then put it back in. If the message remains, press the Xbox Home Button on your controller.
As you can see above, it worked for Space Space .

B

BALLSMGEEEE562

Reaction score
Sin$

ive done the first step multiple times and for the second step. If I sign in won't I just be connected to XBL? And not have the mods stick?

B

BALLSMGEEEE562

Reaction score
Sin$

okay im not really getting what your saying to do. when i sign in im connected to live after it tells me to choose a profile. and the mods didnt stick. ive done the original steps over and over and whenever i load halo 4 im automatically connected to live. im not understanding why its being difficult to me. its honestly really frustrating. so anyone please help!

1 i mod the gpd
2 disconnect from the network and sign in and reconnect but dont test the network
3 i start halo 4 and it automatically connect me to live. the only way i stay offline is if i dont reconnect to the network but to connect back to live i have to dashboard and the mods dont stick

and ive done your steps

1 i recovered my account
2 launched halo without signing in until it tells me to do so
3 i connect to live because i have to be because im connected to the network
4 mods didnt stick

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
and ive done your steps

1 i recovered my account
2 launched halo without signing in until it tells me to do so
3 i connect to live because i have to be because im connected to the network
4 mods didnt stick

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Get onto Halo 4 with yourself signed in, but not signed into Xbox Live. Start and end an offline customs game. Then try to connect by hitting "Connect to Xbox Live" from the guide button.

B

BALLSMGEEEE562

Reaction score
Sin$
Get onto Halo 4 with yourself signed in, but not signed into Xbox Live. Start and end an offline customs game. Then try to connect by hitting "Connect to Xbox Live" from the guide button.
if im connect to my network but not connected to live ill start halo 4 and then i automatically connect to xbox live for some reason. only way i wont get connected is if i dont connect to my network

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if im connect to my network but not connected to live ill start halo 4 and then i automatically connect to xbox live for some reason. only way i wont get connected is if i dont connect to my network
Try doing all of the steps except don't connect to your network at all.

Arrched

Arrched

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember using this site when Halo 4 first launched and I had the helmet with the unicorn horn xD

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember using this site when Halo 4 first launched and I had the helmet with the unicorn horn xD
That's what it's all about. Glad to hear this tutorial helped you.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very good tutorial, all effort is appreciated
if you can add pictures in the steps it would be ddeply appreciated

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
very good tutorial, all effort is appreciated
if you can add pictures in the steps it would be ddeply appreciated
I had never really thought of adding pictures to this tutorial as if you just read it word-for-word you won't get mixed up or anything. I can perhaps try adding some in a few hours or so.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it's a very good tutorial and I'm pretty darn sure I could follow it
I will simply noting the advantage and rather preference of pictures
Thanks again

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it's a very good tutorial and I'm pretty darn sure I could follow it
I will simply noting the advantage and rather preference of pictures
Thanks again
Yeah, I was quite busy with school this past week and I have yet to add pictures. I should soon.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not at all a problem
right now i just want to mod the abilities in h4 to have ammo and stealth at the same time : )

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
not at all a problem
right now i just want to mod the abilities in h4 to have ammo and stealth at the same time : )
I can't say I've ever seen it done before. Perhaps it could be done using Assembly or something real-time.

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure what assembly is but my buddy used his horizon to setup my account with camo, stealth and ammo. normally can't since stealth and camo are in the same category

Top Bottom
Login
Register