What's new

Patched GTA: Online MEGA GLITCH THREAD! | 1.29/1.34 FINANCE AND FELONY [Updated 07/24]

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thnx for the awnser...we will be waiting (and testing) with patients

A other question..
Does anyone know what to do best to avoid your license being reset to random?
This is the second update where one of my garages got set back to random plates and I had such good plates
..one suggestion I got says to NOT BUY ANY NEW APARTMENTS because that triggers the reset?
I don't think there is a way to stop r* from doing it.

M

metooviper2525

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thnx for the awnser...we will be waiting (and testing) with patients

A other question..
Does anyone know what to do best to avoid your license being reset to random?
This is the second update where one of my garages got set back to random plates and I had such good plates
..one suggestion I got says to NOT BUY ANY NEW APARTMENTS because that triggers the reset?
If you get reset, just put the plates back on using the app. That's what I did and I now have all of my plates back on my second character.

Glitchy Itchy

Glitchy Itchy

Reaction score
Sin$
Theignesjynkz

Theignesjynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone sat on a garage full of old adders? I've just transferred over and I'm able to sell some of my old duplicates that I couldn't on PS3. (Transfer was to ps4)

VonDoom

VonDoom

Reaction score
Sin$
Surviving bounty after being killed.

Step 1 : When a player kills you for your bounty simply press the power button on your console (turning it off)
step 2: Turn power on login to your psn and go back to GTA V and Join Online Session
You will notice your Bounty is not gone or claimed . Enjoy

- I am on PS3 and rage quitted after being killed for my bounty and found this
- I steal NPC's Car's to get bounties placed on me or ask another player to place one on me because i like the thrill

K

kush4dayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and what burn your console for turning off your power over and over? lol kinda s**t i wouldnt suggest anyone to do that good luck pay the repairs on your console when you burn it for doing some dumb s**t like that

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
and what burn your console for turning off your power over and over? lol kinda s**t i wouldnt suggest anyone to do that good luck pay the repairs on your console when you burn it for doing some dumb s**t like that

What?

F

firemouz

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there still any working "car duplicate glitch" for GTA Online 1.19 (PS4) ?
Every duplicate glitch i tested did not work...

D

DoofyOne

Reaction score
Sin$
I really want to do the I Bought a garage but it only holds 4 cars ;/ i own down town cab co, scrap yard, smoke on the water... and the garage that holds 4 cars.. if anyone could help me find one that holds 10 please let me know a list of them/location/pic whatever
[NEW] Solo Unlimited Money Glitch Online

B

Blueterror

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously, has this **** been addressed yet?! I refuse to buy the game if they dont fix this glitch-Yankton plate army for life.

They don't disappear. I have proof on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Top Bottom
Login
Register