• Thread starter HappyHAZE
  • Start date
  • Views 1,218
HappyHAZE

HappyHAZE

I Love Lauren So Much <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys this is just a little tool i have been working on it currently has mw2 all client stats and loads of other stuff so tell me what you think i need to improve and what i have done well as this is my 1st real post on se7ensins :smile: also im finding this sight alot better than TTG :smile: and thanx in advance for looking at my post :smile:

74a3a7c11aec3146952895ef49d258fd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Xen0n Mods

Xen0n Mods

Falcon RGH2
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys this is just a little tool i have been working on it currently has mw2 all client stats and loads of other stuff so tell me what you think i need to improve and what i have done well as this is my 1st real post on se7ensins :smile: also im finding this sight alot better than TTG :smile: and thanx in advance for looking at my post :smile:

74a3a7c11aec3146952895ef49d258fd.png

I like all the off-host! :smile:

HappyHAZE

HappyHAZE

I Love Lauren So Much <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Guys Iv Tried To Make An Off Host Aimbot And Real God Mode But No Luck Yet :d

Xen0n Mods

Xen0n Mods

Falcon RGH2
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Guys Iv Tried To Make An Off Host Aimbot And Real God Mode But No Luck Yet :d

How long till release? Real eager to test this because I'm currently playing MW2 and using RTE's

Need another tester? :wink:

HappyHAZE

HappyHAZE

I Love Lauren So Much <3
Reaction score
Sin$
How long till release? Real eager to test this because I'm currently playing MW2 and using RTE's

Need another tester? :wink:

Yeah i need testers im going to make this a free tool also i hate people charging for tools aha and ill add all testers to the credits and ill give it you before i release it :smile:

it also has mw2 acs :biggrin:

Xen0n Mods

Xen0n Mods

Falcon RGH2
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i need testers im going to make this a free tool also i hate people charging for tools aha and ill add all testers to the credits and ill give it you before i release it :smile:

it also has mw2 acs :biggrin:

Send me a PM on details and I'll be happy to test it out for you as soon as you want me too! :thumbsup:

X

XJ7x

Reaction score
Sin$
nice tool buddy keep it up. just a little pointer change the design of the tool and it be pretty cool :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register