Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
That would require the admins to do that, since you can't just put a random XF plugin on the site lol.

And?

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
And they're not really leaning towards an app... So they probably won't care to do it..

How would you know? If you brought a quality product that benefits the site I'm sure AzzidReign would install it.

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you know? If you brought a quality product that benefits the site I'm sure AzzidReign would install it.
The person creating this is obviously not capable of creating an entire XF plugin to return JSON data for the forums... Not trying to be a **** but yeah... I mean, if someone with XF knowledge decided to do it then maybe Azzid would put it in lol.

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be brutally honest, op, what you're doing right now has no benefit. You're pulling stuff from the source. What benefit does that have?

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
To be brutally honest, op, what you're doing right now has no benefit. You're pulling stuff from the source. What benefit does that have?
Unless he or someone else creates an XF plugin, this is never going to work on any platform.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool is nice - bit more work put into it.. due to cracking the login interface ect... and how it looks - to plain but its good!

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool is nice - bit more work put into it.. due to cracking the login interface ect... and how it looks - to plain but its good!
"Cracking the login interface" this was already discussed and disproven, you can read the comments or ask ObscureCoder ObscureCoder lol

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks nice, though there's not much of a reason for it..?

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol - you can't tell me what to do? - I Will comment if i want to!
Here's a recap.
Argument went on about purpose of log in, if it's for tool or 7S in general. It's not for the tool.
However, the current issue is account stealing which is why we want it open source. We want to be able to view the source it and compile it ourself.

There, now you're basically caught up. :tongue:

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a recap.
Argument went on about purpose of log in, if it's for tool or 7S in general. It's not for the tool.
However, the current issue is account stealing which is why we want it open source. We want to be able to view the source it and compile it ourself.

There, now you're basically caught up. :tongue:

ok.. lol!!!

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Why C# though, what about mac and linux users?"
"f*** em"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom