What's new

Discussion I just bought a Wii U! Any recommended games to pick up? Add me!

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I went with the $200 refubished deal from Nintendo and it arrived yesterday! The games I have are Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8 and tLoZ:WWHD (free game from MK8). Any suggestions on games to buy? Add me, my ID is Decayse!

Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I was with my little cousins for a few days and they have Lego Marvel Super Heroes and that was a really fun game playing with someone else.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Jelly, cannot wait to play the new super smash bros! I played it at E3 and it was amazing!

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Jelly, cannot wait to play the new super smash bros! I played it at E3 and it was amazing!
I could not pass up a practically brand new Wii U for $200 with Nintendo Land. I wouldn't have know it were refurbished if it didnt have a refurbished sticker on the box and under the serial number under the gamepad. If anyone wants the link I can link you guys to the deal.

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Donkey Kong, Zombie U, Monster Hunter, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 3D Land and Splinter Cell.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I went with the $200 refubished deal from Nintendo and it arrived yesterday! The games I have are Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8 and tLoZ:WWHD (free game from MK8). Any suggestions on games to buy? Add me, my ID is Decayse!
Donkey kong and super mario 3d world

holyaberrant

holyaberrant

Reaction score
Sin$
Zombie U is great value (I got it for $20).

Shades of the original Resident Evil / old school survivor horror games. If you have a surround sound system, it has great sound mixing.

GRUMPYx87

GRUMPYx87

Reaction score
Sin$
you should try the virtual console, games from nes, snes, im still waiting for the n64... but ill add you my id is GRUMPYx87

jo15765

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chase McCain - Lego City Undercover. HOURS of fun for all ages.

Top Bottom
Login
Register